Furry Sparks

Bells
Yeah, I need some ideas for mine.. my birthday is in less then 2 weeks D=

So far I have:
  • Mario Party 8
  • Money
  • Nunchuk
So... yeah, I need ideas.

Any DS games you may have missed... or even Gamecube games... get any you want before they become really rare.

Maybe money so then you can decide later. But then it won't be as exciting.

DarthGohan1 said:
Any DS games you may have missed... or even Gamecube games... get any you want before they become really rare.
I agree with Darth here. I do that really often. Like now. Buying Phoenix Wright and Battalion WArs.

^_^

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I agree with Darth here. I do that really often. Like now. Buying Phoenix Wright and Battalion WArs.

^_^
Yeah, last game I bought was Viewtiful Joe. I'm trying to get older games at this moment... I'm kinda thinking of buying Mario Sunshine.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Yeah, I need some ideas for mine.. my birthday is in less then 2 weeks D=

So far I have:
  • Mario Party 8
  • Money
  • Nunchuk
So... yeah, I need ideas.
Great list.

If you care at all, my birthday was two weeks ago, here's what I got. Mostly what you put on the list.

2 Nunchucks (Now I have more nunchucks than remotes.)
A skin for my remote & nunchuck
Money
Candy
Alapalooza (Weird Al CD)

Money and candy is good for you.

JJH0369

Fanghorn said:
MArio party 8 is by far the best.

:D

So fun with 4 people. glad you got it.

Get VJ. Great game.

:D
Oh yeah, thats right, you got to do 4 player...

When I ever do 4 player, its me my friend, and both our sisters... you can guess how fun that is, because everyone gets pissed at me for winning (I'm not kidding, I once skipped a star, causing me to lose to avoid that)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
When I ever do 4 player, its me my friend, and both our sisters... you can guess how fun that is, because everyone gets pissed at me for winning (I'm not kidding, I once skipped a star, causing me to lose to avoid that)
I'm the same.
I will probably beat most of my friends or family, and I have to "conseal" my abilities, or I look like a massive nerd or something to them. They are not at all open minded.

Back