• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Big fall out today for me.

lol, what the hell. i suggest you calm down first of all. if you're girlfriend is annoying, tell her, maybe she'll stop. if not, maybe something's wrong.

My suggestion is not asking others what you should do and do what you think is right for you. -.-

Makes me feel loads better. /sarcasm
Seriously i am really upset now. I sent her text asking if we could still be friends and i was really crying and i know im being stupid and its just a girl and there will e plenty more but she was really special to me and i havent realized how slfish ive been til now.

tazaza said:
Seriously i am really upset now. I sent her text asking if we could still be friends and i was really crying and i know im being stupid and its just a girl and there will e plenty more but she was really special to me and i havent realized how slfish ive been til now.
You rushed into making a decision, bad mistake.
Tomorrow ASAP go see her and talk to her.

Conor said:
tazaza said:
You rushed into making a decision, bad mistake.
Tomorrow ASAP go see her and talk to her.
Yeah i will. I have to really.

tazaza said:
What did she say? o_O

Back