• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Big fall out today for me.

No member here is certified, nor can they relate to a problem like this, to help you with this sort of problem. Trust me on that.

Do what you think you should do. That's about all I can tell you.

tazaza said:
The JJ said:
tazaza said:
Yeah just a bit aint it.
@ The JJ: She meant she wished she could die to make us happy. Which it wouldnt.
Oh, That would make it worse. Maybe talk to her in person tomorow
I will. The last few days with my friend Harry have been fun and tiring. Biking about 10 miles everyday gets tiring.
kk well goodluck

@OCM: Pfft.

OddCrazyMe said:
No member here is certified, nor can they relate to a problem like this, to help you with this sort of problem. Trust me on that.

Do what you think you should do. That's about all I can tell you.
If i did what i thought i should do then I would let it pass. But i let everything pass and learn nothing in the end.

TravisTouchdown said:
What's a haribo?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
images
</div>

if she doesnt like being with you
and you get mad when your with her
then this probably isnt going to work out.

Conor said:
tazaza said:
Conor said:
TravisTouchdown said:
What's a haribo?
Its a sweet.
Actually its something else that is gross. Strictly between me and my friends.
From my point of view a Haribo is a packet of sweets.
It is but we make up 'other things' with these sort of things. I would tell you what our version is but i dont know what it is.

EPIC said:
The JJ said:
EPIC said:
tazaza said:
Conor said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Actually its something else that is gross. Strictly between me and my friends.
And that is.. :p
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
images
</div>
-_-
Oh.. Haribo is Tazaza's friend Harry. Read the first post

Back