• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Big fall out today for me.

Sinep1 said:
tazaza said:
Makes me feel loads better. /sarcasm
Seriously i am really upset now. I sent her text asking if we could still be friends and i was really crying and i know im being stupid and its just a girl and there will e plenty more but she was really special to me and i havent realized how slfish ive been til now.
What did she say? o_O
Doesnt matter now.

I probably shouldnt be listning to sad music either should I.
Thanks guys for the half support even if it wasnt intentional.

tazaza said:
I probably shouldnt be listning to sad music either should I.
Thanks guys for the half support even if it wasnt intentional.
Listen to head bang.

And just scream RAAAAWR!!!!!

It helps...
I guess :|

Ive done to much of that in the past 2 months. And i dont want anyone to feel sorry for me. I'd rather have her be my girl friend again cause she wanted to rather than cause she fet sorry for me.

tazaza said:
Ive done to much of that in the past 2 months. And i dont want anyone to feel sorry for me. I'd rather have her be my girl friend again cause she wanted to rather than cause she fet sorry for me.
Then why did you break up?

Sinep1 said:
tazaza said:
He didn't look before he leaped?

But when one door opens, another one opens.

So don't worry, there are many fish in the sea.

Sinep1 said:
tazaza said:
because i was angry is the reason more than anything. She was acting like i wasnt there.

Back