• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Big fall out today for me.

tazaza

Bells
This will probably seem a bit childish and also very weird. Even when i think about it know it sounds weird.

Lately me and my girlfriend Laura havent been getting along too well. Shes just been pissing me off really badly and getting on my nerves cause she keeps dithching me when i have to bike like 3 miles to get to where she lives. Cause here mum and dad split up she goes from house to house so shes not there everyday so the past 3 days its just been my mate Harry and me.

Today she was back and she really pissed me off. We were all just hanging out at the park. Me, my mate, my girlfriend and Katie a friend of hers . So she starts trying to annoy us by saying " How many haribo's do you want?"
Now it doesn't sound weird but by that she means something totally different. Harry has a crush and Katie so thats were that came from. Then me and Harry got really pissed off and ditched them. We came back half an hour lately and thats were things got really bad.

So Laura is on the swings and decides to hang of the top bar. She gets stuck there so we start laughing cause it was quite funny. she gets down and sais " It aint funny, that hurt" Katie said " Well why did you do it and what did you hurt?" cause it didnt actually look like that could of even hurt a baby (if it got lifted up there). So she said her arms really hurted so i told her "Well get off then" and so does her mate. Then Laura said to Katie " Well why dont you go out with him then". Now that really pissed me off and it pissed off Katie aswell. So me, Harry and katie leave after she left and we chat about her for a while.

I am seriously getting pissed off with her and are close to dumping her. Just wondering what you guys think i should do.

tazaza said:
Yes i know it doesnt. You had to be there in person to make sense of what happened.
If you used names it woulda been easier xD
Or maybe better descriptions.
I heard mate a hundred times :<

Maybe you should. Still at least your girlfriend actually talks to you over the holidays. The closest contact I've had with mine is her friend e-mailing me saying she's upset that I haven't contacted her. Well I can't do that if I don't have her phone number or e-mail. She has mine though... >_<

Yeah just a bit aint it.
@ The JJ: She meant she wished she could die to make us happy. Which it wouldnt.

tazaza said:
Yeah just a bit aint it.
@ The JJ: She meant she wished she could die to make us happy. Which it wouldnt.
Oh, That would make it worse. Maybe talk to her in person tomorow

The JJ said:
tazaza said:
Yeah just a bit aint it.
Oh, That would make it worse. Maybe talk to her in person tomorow
I will. The last few days with my friend Harry have been fun and tiring. Biking about 10 miles everyday gets tiring.

Back