• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Best Way To Get White Carnations??

SuperTabbyChan

Loving you as I do~
Bells
I've literally just fallen into landscaping and my town is going to one day be rife with carnations! But I wanted a few for my house. :3 I have two red, two pink. What's the best formation and color combination (besides white and white of course) to breed a hybrid for these beauties? This goes with any flower - is diagonally or right next to each other better? I still am really lost ;-;

to get white you need to put pink and pink together, diagonal formation. Red + pink can produce more pink though, so you can put the reds alongside as well and as you get more pink, expand your grouping. It does take a while but you will eventually have plenty!

I put pink and white next to each other trying to get pink, and I got almost exclusively white ones.

Back