Bells!

Mushud1228

Bells
I spent all my bells into my full renovation.
And now im poor again!

GracieGrace has the cutest stuff! But i cant egt anything because i have 200 Bells!
Sad, right?

How many bells do you have??

I had around a mill? With my old town, my new/abandoned town, i'm kinda broke.

buying lots of turnips then time traveling and selling them. also many hours of fruit picking and selling. do you want some money?

Mushud1228 said:
You guys are sooo lucky!
How did you guys get this much?? :)
I got some coconuts from my cousin and planted them, waited a few days, then it grew!
I picked all of them and sold them to Tom Nook

DaAnimalCrossingGuy said:
Mushud1228 said:
You guys are sooo lucky!
I got some coconuts from my cousin and planted them, waited a few days, then it grew!
I picked all of them and sold them to Tom Nook
How many did you need?
Because i have one tree , and 2 more growing....

Mushud1228 said:
You guys are sooo lucky!
Hmm, a mix of things, like selling rare items, selling my designed clothes, fruits, fossils, a whole lotta reasons.

Thunderstruck said:
Mushud1228 said:
You guys are sooo lucky!
Hmm, a mix of things, like selling rare items, selling my designed clothes, fruits, fossils, a whole lotta reasons.
Selling fossils.. Sounds easy! My town is COVERED. Well on the bottom.. hehe :)
You can sell clothes you make?!?! I have 3 pro designs and a bunch of reguler.. Ohh hehe.

Josh1 said:
Mushud1228 said:
Josh1 said:
buying lots of turnips then time traveling and selling them. also many hours of fruit picking and selling. do you want some money?
I couldnt take your money!
You earned it!
ok, just offering
But... if you insist!!!!
LOL jk. :)
But if i could give you at least something like a golden shovel or something.. IT would be fair.. i guess LOL

Mushud1228 said:
Thunderstruck said:
Mushud1228 said:
You guys are sooo lucky!
You can sell clothes you make?!?! I have 3 pro designs and a bunch of reguler.. Ohh hehe.
Well, not in-game, i just used the auction house (Right under The Gate.)to sell rares, and clothing.

Thunderstruck said:
Mushud1228 said:
Thunderstruck said:
Mushud1228 said:
You guys are sooo lucky!
Well, not in-game, i just used the auction house (Right under The Gate.)to sell rares, and clothing.
Auction house?
In the city you mean?? with this guy= :)

LOL

Mushud1228 said:
Thunderstruck said:
Mushud1228 said:
Thunderstruck said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Auction house?
In the city you mean?? with this guy= :)

LOL
Nah, this place. if it's good enough, people are willing to pay good money.

To get more bells, I play easter a lot, and then also right now I am playing as if it was summer, to catch bugs and then sell them.

I have a so so town (which needs trees to be cut down) but anyway 1 windmill 4 players 1 is fake :) 634,000 bells don't do anything with it mansion with flag pole sigh Nook way because i remodeled it down from nookingtons not smart i did that 1 water fountain golden axe shovel slingshot silver slingshot if you want to know more keep posting

Back