• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, you guys. ❤

I misunderstood and thought the time changing feature would be backwards for the southern hemisphere too, but it's only the moon and seasons (which is nothing, honestly). This was very nice to see just switch over. So pretty. ❤

20210729_200753.jpg

I hope I can be on the same team with my friends, and also, do you accept ideas for the event? If so pm me so we can talk about my idea.
This new team event will probably be like:
View attachment 387603
VS
View attachment 387605
Bellflower vs froggy chair
Hi there! While we appreciate your enthusiasm, we are not currently looking for ideas for Camp TBT. We have been preparing this event for some time now and most of the 'big picture' decisions, such as the overall structure and the activities we are going to run, were finalised several weeks ago during the initial planning stage.

When we feel we require input for an event we will typically reach out to the members ourselves by releasing a formal survey or posting a poll here in the Bulletin Board. :)

Ohhh my god. The new theme is so gorgeous I cannot imagine how much work that took to implement. I’m also super excited about the camp x :3<

the new theme looks great guys, good job! also really looking forward to camp bell tree, so definitely opted in for that. Im worried i might get real busy with uni but even if i only contribute a lil bit, i can still help my team go for gold!

so exciting to see all the new themes!! they're all beautiful. and i'm actually quite happy to see the fair be pushed back a bit because it means i'll be home the entire time for maximum participation :)

poo I have dark mode on my phone's browser so now I can't read anything lol

Screenshot_20210729-093430.png

but ANYWAYS huge thank you to the staff for finally re-introducing this feature, I missed it so much from the old forum! 💕

I'm so glad to hear about the clock themes coming back! :giggle: It's a feature that always made me think the forums looked so pretty!

Also, I could be interested in participating in the next event, but do I guess right that you'll have to be a NH player for that? Because if yes, I won't be able to...

I'm so glad to hear about the clock themes coming back! :giggle: It's a feature that always made me think the forums looked so pretty!

Also, I could be interested in participating in the next event, but do I guess right that you'll have to be a NH player for that? Because if yes, I won't be able to...

This is an Animal Crossing forum so it's fairly valid to have events that involve having the game.

That being said, the TBT staff are always good at finding events that everyone should be able to do regardless of having the game or not. So odds are there will be a mix of events that require ACNH as well as ones that don't.

This is an Animal Crossing forum so it's fairly valid to have events that involve having the game.

That being said, the TBT staff are always good at finding events that everyone should be able to do regardless of having the game or not. So odds are there will be a mix of events that require ACNH as well as ones that don't.

I didn't mean if you had to be an Animal Crossing player... that's quite obvious, being this an AC forums as you very well have stated yourself :) I specifically said NH, which is a game I don't own because I didn't like the whole design of it.
I'm a player of ACGC, WW, CF and very specially NL and HHD, but since those games are already old, I can't be sure if I would be able to participate in whatever the event is about without NH, being the last installment.

I didn't mean if you had to be an Animal Crossing player... that's quite obvious, being this an AC forums as you very well have stated yourself :) I specifically said NH, which is a game I don't own because I didn't like the whole design of it.
I'm a player of ACGC, WW, CF and very specially NL and HHD, but since those games are already old, I can't be sure if I would be able to participate in whatever the event is about without NH, being the last installment.
the last few events used new horizons and didnt include past animal crossing titles from what i remember, but i agree with holla that theres usually a mix of events so that users who dont have the game can still participate

I see! Thank you both :D I'm a bit ashamed to confess that despite being a bell-treer for several years, I've never participated in a event (not that I remember?). I didn't want to sign up and later cause trouble for admins or other participants if it happened that I couldn't help on anything. Now I feel more at ease!

WOOHOO :D the theme update looks amazing!! and i'm honestly glad the event is being delayed, i have a convention happening on the 6th-8th and the delay lines up perfectly with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back