• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Bell Tree Direct - 11.20.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last 200 posts all violate the new Anti-bump rules. you're all reported!!

I don't think the last 200 posts are violating that rule, considering they aren't bumps. They do violate the post content rules though, since many were just one-word responses, or things that would belong in the basement.

Last edited:
lol right i hardly think you have time to go through all the users. also are you reporting staff? lmao

I don't think the last 200 posts are violating that rule, considering they aren't bumps. They do violate the post content rules though, since many were just one-word responses, or things that would belong in the basement.

guys king dad was joking o-o

i totally lucked into one in a giveaway in middle of the nite. i bet there will be a few more during Christmas re-stocks. also, Miharu is having an apple giveaway on tbt market thread...

i totally lucked into one in a giveaway in middle of the nite. i bet there will be a few more during Christmas re-stocks. also, Miharu is having an apple giveaway on tbt market thread...

Hm.. you do have a good alternative, but, even then, you do not get the satifaction of just staying up late and earning your prize!.. It's just not the same.

I didn't even know there was a restock haha.
The ones I have been present for I've missed anyway... my internet is poop.

there wasn't a restock for the letters for this direct, people just selling letters they've been holding onto.

56 Chocolate Cakes
4 Toy Hammers
50 Cherries
30 Peaches
20 Apples

and

3 Group addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back