• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.20.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the bumping rule, does it count if im a cycler and i post villagers who are moving out before the 4 hours?

I really really doubt it would since it's not a bump. You're just notifying people when a villager is moving

r.i.p. cake
you will forever have two tributes in my inventory because you were the bomb.com (and lynn105 gave me one of them, so it must be kept alive)

is there still going to be a restock tomorrow? coz i heard someone talking bout a restock tomorrow.

Last edited:
Kinda wondering too since they said another EU restock but then it was only one :p Well I'm glad I caught the one yesterday but still.

one for us/other world times and one for eu times that was at noon gmt yesterday

Well I don't think they do have any more, could like a mod give the final word. Cause we already had both the parts to the restock

Me neither but some posts from yesterday got people confused.. including me i guess haha.

Why would they put 'We'll have a second restock as well in the next few days at a more EU-friendly time.' then have both re-stocks in the same day? It's just unfair to anybody who doesn't spend their whole life on TBT, waiting for news of new re-stocks.

Why would they put 'We'll have a second restock as well in the next few days at a more EU-friendly time.' then have both re-stocks in the same day? It's just unfair to anybody who doesn't spend their whole life on TBT, waiting for news of new re-stocks.
--
Yes, that was the second restock. Sorry for any confusing phrasing, but it's just meant as a promise that yes there will be a second one for an EU time within a few days. A few days is just covering my ass if I can't get around to it for a while. Generally doing it sooner than later is better, so that's what happened when I found a good time.

Please do not even begin to complain if it was in the early morning for you though... it's specifically noted as a restock intended for Europe!

Tbh it was confusing for me cause they were pretty much within 24 hours and I could be on for the second.... buuuuut yeah writing that if they were only gonna do two is a bit whut

Well I don't think they do have any more, could like a mod give the final word. Cause we already had both the parts to the restock

Justin and I have already confirmed several times that the EU restock has already happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back