• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Bell Tree Direct - 11.20.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
No? Where did you see that

On this thread, it said that there would be another in a few days.
Is that cancelled now or something? I didn't even know that there was going to be a second restock in less than 24 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ikr? What is this bs

Ikr, like it says in the OP, the EU friendly one in a few days, like??? I'm hella confused.

On this thread, it said that there would be another in a few days.
Is that cancelled now or something? I didn't even know that there was going to be a second restock in less than 24 hours

There was, today at 12 noon GMT. That was the Europe one, no more.
There was 2 restocks

Yeah it was at 6:00 AM, at least that's what I am getting at.

I am kinda upset since they restocked it at 7 am and even thought it was my timezone if it is a weekend I am gonna be sleeping in, and also it was kind of by surprise

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah that's the reason I'm confused.
The OP says a few days but then there was one a few hours later after the first one.

Exactly!!!

I copied and pasted from op "We'll have a second restock as well in the next few days at a more EU-friendly time"

It seems like it was the one that happened this morning even though it was less than 24 hours from the first restock

I copied and pasted from op "We'll have a second restock as well in the next few days at a more EU-friendly time"

It seems like it was the one that happened this morning even though it was less than 24 hours from the first restock

Well, since they released it early, maybe they'll have another restock :')
We can only hope for more

I think by 'in' they meant 'within', so it could be any time from the post to the next few days. they must have chosen to do it more quickly.

I think by 'in' they meant 'within', so it could be any time from the post to the next few days. they must have chosen to do it more quickly.

Ya, I agree with you. I think the wording threw a few of us off. Oh well.

I wonder if they're planning on introducing a tasty chocolate cake in this future? The new tasty cakes are so adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back