BAMBAM!'s Guide To Becoming a Sage at TBT!

Propaganda Man

Bells
How to become a Sage at TBT( a guide by BAMBAM!)

This is a guide on how to become a sage at TBT but before I start remember. TBT doesn

Yeah... the contests aren't a way to get saged anymore.

Also, spelling shouldn't have to do with it. Not to be rude, but nearly everyone on this forum would have no chance if it did. This really isn't accurate as no noe knows how or when the Sages are chosen here.

I do. After eading ACAC there was a sage chosen everymonth. I also heard there that there might be a new one coming up soon. This is also approved by STORMTROOPER88888 and alot of poeple have a chance even with spelling. Even the sages on Nsider make spelling mastakes every once and a while.

BAMBAM! said:
Well either Storm or Bulerais said one way to get saged was by contests so there might be one soon. After eading ACAC there was a sage chosen everymonth. I also heard there that there might be a new one coming up soon. This is also approved by STORMTROOPER88888 and alot of poeple have a chance even with spelling. Even the sages on Nsider make spelling mastakes every once and a while.
*edit*

BAMBAM! said:
I do. After eading ACAC there was a sage chosen everymonth. I also heard there that there might be a new one coming up soon. This is also approved by STORMTROOPER88888 and alot of poeple have a chance even with spelling. Even the sages on Nsider make spelling mastakes every once and a while.
ZERO and Smart Tech are the only Sages that didn't get it by winning a contest. I know there is one coming up, too.

SPORGE27 said:
I won that contest!

Me and Zero started around the same times.
yeah, i remember that, and also i agre with pikmin, spelling has nothing to do with
sagedom, if it would be that way, i wouldn't be a sage.

:p
and nice faq, i think it covers almost all of sagedom.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
ZERO and Smart Tech are the only Sages that didn't get it by winning a contest. I know there is one coming up, too.
What a contest? Yup, and it will be decided which one of two people will become a sage....

Back