• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop AWESOME WAREHOUSE- UNORDERABLE SETS| DLC|TOOLS|ISLAND|NEW ITEMS|CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Please may I buy a crown, lovely phone, bottled ship, and treasure chest x2? It's unbelievable how you are managing with health issues as well as dealing with TBT! People like you are well spirited and determined to help others! Dealing with health problems is horrible, regardless I have sympathy and full support for you! Hope you get better soon! :)

Hello. Please may I buy a crown, lovely phone, bottled ship, and treasure chest x2? It's unbelievable how you are managing with health issues as well as dealing with TBT! People like you are well spirited and determined to help others! Dealing with health problems is horrible, regardless I have sympathy and full support for you! Hope you get better soon! :)

thank you so very much for your kind words, it means a lot. I will get your order ready now, it will be about 5 minutes as I have to get them from different alts on my account but I will let you know when everything is ready. please add this FC if you havent before:4382-2511-6319

hello i would like the Mermaid set Princess set Gorgeous set Gold set sweets set Gracie set Lovely set in Pink and Black Striped wet suit Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Ax Golden Shovel

hello i would like the Mermaid set Princess set Gorgeous set Gold set sweets set Gracie set Lovely set in Pink and Black Striped wet suit Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Ax Golden Shovel

I am only doing 3 sets at time(I have it stated on the front page) as it takes a lot out of me to do so much, I could do three now and another 3 in a little bit my son is coming home from school and his dad has to help me move around the house. will you be around later in the evening so I can finish the rest of your order? I can bring the mermaid, princess and gorgeous set for now along with the striped wet suit and the tools as I already have them in my envelopes. let me know if this ok and I will gather the stuff that I mentioned. oh and please add fc:4382-2511-6319

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am sorry but as I have stated on the front page disclaimer I am only doing 3 sets at a time. I can bring you the mermaid, princess and Gorgeous along with the golden tools and striped wet suit. then my sons father has to help me around the house for when our son gets home and I wont be back on till about 830 tonight. let me know if this is ok and please add this fc4382-2511-6319

- - - Post Merge - - -

for some reason my reply is not coming up!

Yeah that is cool 3 sets are ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am in the uk time zone it is night time here

Hello! :>

Could I please order the following?

Golden axe
Shearling boots
Hair-bow wig
Afternoon-tea set

14 TBT total I believe?

Thank you :>

Golden axe
Shearling boots
Hair-bow wig
Afternoon-tea set

14 TBT total I believe?

Sorry, could I also add the cardboard closet and cardboard table? I think the total then is 24 TBT!

Golden axe
Shearling boots
Hair-bow wig
Afternoon-tea set

14 TBT total I believe?

sure I have your order ready now, can you please open your gates, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, could I also add the cardboard closet and cardboard table? I think the total then is 24 TBT!

np

Hi can I have the gallant statue robust statue, 2 throwing beans, newspaper hat, 7/11, and the zodiac animal set? 75 tbt I think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back