Average prices?

Sea-isle-nations

Bells
I'm new here and I want to trade once I get tbt for certain items? How much would a crescent moon chair cost in tbt to most people I need it for my island.

:3

I'm new here and I want to trade once I get tbt for certain items? How much would a crescent moon chair cost in tbt to most people I need it for my island.
Also, if you're new here, there's plenty of people who would be willing to craft you one for free. I should have an extra so feel free to PM me if you'd like one c:

Yes that would be great and the thing is that I don't have the materials, sorry that this reply is very late

Edit: oops I replied wrong
Post automatically merged:

Also, if you're new here, there's plenty of people who would be willing to craft you one for free. I should have an extra so feel free to PM me if you'd like one c:
That would be nice I don't have the material though, sorry that this reply is late but could you make me one?

Yes that would be great and the thing is that I don't have the materials, sorry that this reply is very late

Edit: oops I replied wrong
Post automatically merged:

That would be nice I don't have the material though, sorry that this reply is late but could you make me one?
Sorry I never saw this, I can still make you one just send me a PM whenever you're on.

Back