• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Thanks!

Another question: why did I not receive the Nintendo notification about National Street Pass Weekend?

nintendo doesnt like you
maybe you didnt upd8 your system. its over now so theres no point in wallowing over it.

Are fossils ever on premium? I've been hoarding for about half a year now as I was planning to sell them whenever they are one of my two premium items. I've been checking the retail sign daily and am getting lots of repeats (I swear CDs are on premium at least once a fortnight), yet never fossils. Are they just not a premium item in general? By now half of my town is covered in them, so I'd love to sell soon in order to lay some paths etc, but worry their not having come up so far is just a coincidence and they end up being on premium literally the day after I sell them all at regular prices out of frustration, so thought I should ask here first.

Are fossils ever on premium? I've been hoarding for about half a year now as I was planning to sell them whenever they are one of my two premium items. I've been checking the retail sign daily and am getting lots of repeats (I swear CDs are on premium at least once a fortnight), yet never fossils. Are they just not a premium item in general? By now half of my town is covered in them, so I'd love to sell soon in order to lay some paths etc, but worry their not having come up so far is just a coincidence and they end up being on premium literally the day after I sell them all at regular prices out of frustration, so thought I should ask here first.

itd be strange for fossils to be premium,,,, just sell em bruh and get that $$$$

You could just sell them in batches in case they do. I've never seen fossils on premium, though.

Thanks for the reply! Why would it be strange though?

I thought I had, which is why I started hoarding, but I might very easily be mistaken. Thanks for the feedback!

Fossils can't be on premium so there's no point in hoarding them. Sell them whenever you want to. :)

Fossils can't be on premium so there's no point in hoarding them. Sell them whenever you want to. :)

As this seems to be the general consensus here I'm gonna go ahead and spend the next hour running back and forth between museum and retail and free my poor little town from its nonsensical blue plague. Wish I'd asked months ago and spared my villagers from living on a dumpster. Thanks for your help!

I have a villager moving today, so tomorrow I'll have only 9 villagers. If I adopt a villager from someone else's town, will he/she move in or not? And if so, when?

I have a villager moving today, so tomorrow I'll have only 9 villagers. If I adopt a villager from someone else's town, will he/she move in or not? And if so, when?

You'll need to wait until your villager has moved completely tomorrow. Only then does the game allow you to adopt another villager. Villagers adopted from other towns usually move in the following day once they've accepted.

That was rude. In fact you're wrong, there's a National Street Pass Weekend starting tomorrow. And yes, I'm updated.

ok WELL i thought you meant the one from halloween, ok
i havent gotten any notices either
did you try going to a nintendo zone ?? it usually gives me notices when i go to mcdonalds

Don't know if I'm just going crazy but I just noticed that Cyrus is awake, and I swear Reese didn't tell me and introduce him to me! Is this possible if you TT a lot or something?

I just looked through the questions, and I apologize if this has been asked multiple times, but...

Recently I had two villagers move out, bringing me down to 8. The day after the second one moved out (as in her house disappeared), my friend came over via wi-fi to buy a painting from Redd's, and later on she mentioned that a villager of hers had moved out recently as well (and had been voided). I had a random villager plot appear the next day, but I was wondering if her voided villager could still appear? I'm anxious because I've been waiting for a dreamie of mine to show up in my campsite and would like a spot open for them.

For clarification: Second villager moved out last Friday. Friend came over Saturday. Have been checking with an alt each new day and not seen a plot from her voided villager, but she said it may take a few days for one to appear since I have 9 villagers again.

A friend of mine came to my town and bought the items I had in the flea market from re-tail. When will I get the bells for what she bought, or do I not get them because she's a friend and not a villager?

A friend of mine came to my town and bought the items I had in the flea market from re-tail. When will I get the bells for what she bought, or do I not get them because she's a friend and not a villager?

Yes, you will get the Bell, but Reese will deposit it on your bank account the next day, so it's not directly available for you yet =) Just walk into Retail the next day, Reese will probably ping you about it.

Yes, you will get the Bell, but Reese will deposit it on your bank account the next day, so it's not directly available for you yet =) Just walk into Retail the next day, Reese will probably ping you about it.

Okay, thank you so much!

Is the pink wet suit really a CT exclusive? I've found it in my own island (and I'm sure I picked the right option since I had the wifi switched off). If it's possible to find it in your own island, are there any other items that are considered CT exclusives that also do this?

I've noticed that my game is being weird lately. Sometimes when I talk to a villager and pick the option to start a conversation with them, the rest of their dialogue takes a few seconds to load. This is more common in some personality types than others. It started happening with dialogue in the Main Street but now it's also happening in the rest of my town. :( Is this normal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't know if I'm just going crazy but I just noticed that Cyrus is awake, and I swear Reese didn't tell me and introduce him to me! Is this possible if you TT a lot or something?

I've never heard of this happening. Can you interact with him normally?

Is the pink wet suit really a CT exclusive? I've found it in my own island (and I'm sure I picked the right option since I had the wifi switched off). If it's possible to find it in your own island, are there any other items that are considered CT exclusives that also do this?

I've noticed that my game is being weird lately. Sometimes when I talk to a villager and pick the option to start a conversation with them, the rest of their dialogue takes a few seconds to load. This is more common in some personality types than others. It started happening with dialogue in the Main Street but now it's also happening in the rest of my town. :( Is this normal?
I'm not sure about the pink wet suit, but I think I know about the weird pauses. It happens to me occasionally and I think it's caused by holding down B when the conversation starts, but only sometimes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this shouldn't do anything harmful.

I'm not sure about the pink wet suit, but I think I know about the weird pauses. It happens to me occasionally and I think it's caused by holding down B when the conversation starts, but only sometimes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this shouldn't do anything harmful.

Thanks! I hold down B a lot to speed up the text so that could be it.

I'm a bit behind (time-wise) in my game, but I have a couple of questions about the Harvest Festival. Is there a way to get non-native fruit that you don't have yet? Is that included among the ingredients that the villagers can give you? When you give villagers any fish, can they use that as furniture like when you give them fish on a normal day?

Last edited:
Back