• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ** ASHBORNE quick-cycle** [All free!] || In boxes: Antonio

Sure, I'll do that now! I really hope it works!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I didn't get him. :(

Thank you so much, I'll open my gates again. I'm sorry to cause you so much trouble! I've been looking for Grizzly for months! T_T

No such luck. I'm gonna try my other 3DS. I'll add you. The FC for it is below my avatar. :)

I've added you! :D I also sent you a private message, I feel bad for clogging up your thread like this! Sorry!!

no longer lurking for freya, wolfgang and marshal, now lurking for static and beau ;w;

Last edited:
I probably won't update the front page as often anymore, but I will post here when a new villager is in boxes.
Speaking of which:

HENRY is in boxes!

Could you hold him for just a bit? I think my husband wanted him, but I have to check with him ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok he does want him. May we please have him? ^_^
His FC is 2853-0154-9044

Last edited:
Could you hold him for just a bit? I think my husband wanted him, but I have to check with him ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok he does want him. May we please have him? ^_^
His FC is 2853-0154-9044

Sure thing!
I'll add him.
I'm using the new 3DS for my cycling town. FC: 4141-5046-9418

:)

Back