• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ** ASHBORNE quick-cycle** [All free!] || In boxes: Antonio

You'll have to wait until he's in boxes, which won't happen until someone adopts Grizzly. Like I said before, I don't want to have to go through the trouble of voiding him. :)

Last edited:
May I lurk for Cyrano, Anabelle, Olivia, Clay, Chaddar, Zucker, Phoebe, Genji and Vesta?

I've found marshall and freya, so you can take me off the list c:
can I lurk for agent s instead? ;w;
--oh, and I see filbert is one of your dreamies, so if he pings me to leave, I can let you know if you want? ;w;

Last edited:
AAH, could I please take Grizzly?

Edit:
Oops, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise there were people lurking for Grizzly. I'm sorry! I got a little carried away!
If nobody lurking for him claims him, I would love to adopt him!

Last edited:
Please cancel my lurking for Static; I have found him elsewhere. Instead, I will lurk for Octavian.

AAH, could I please take Grizzly?

Edit:
Oops, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise there were people lurking for Grizzly. I'm sorry! I got a little carried away!
If nobody lurking for him claims him, I would love to adopt him!

I'll see if I can get him back in boxes. :)

@Elephant; We were either never online at the same time or they didn't have room for him.

Back