• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ** ASHBORNE quick-cycle** [All free!] || In boxes: Antonio

I added you! :blush:
I'll be on my way as soon as possible! I'll be Saffron from Paprika!
Thank you so much for this!

I added you! :blush:
I'll be on my way as soon as possible! I'll be Saffron from Paprika!
Thank you so much for this!

Just to let you know, I went back to his move-date, and he's no longer there. However, he's the only one in my void. I've never done the void thing, though. Would you just come over and then leave a few times?
I've heard it's still possible to get villagers from the void, I mean.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. D:
I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
I would be happy to try a couple of times, hopefully I'll get lucky!

Edit -
Would it be okay if you came and left my town a few times as well? I know I've definitely had void villagers when somebody comes to my town!

Last edited:
Oh, I see. D:
I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
I would be happy to try a couple of times, hopefully I'll get lucky!

Edit -
Would it be okay if you came and left my town a few times as well? I know I've definitely had void villagers when somebody comes to my town!

Hmm...My WiFi is starting to act up. D:
I'll give it a few more tries. I'm really sorry about all this! :(

That's okay, I understand. My WiFi can be a little fiddly at times too. D;
Please just let me know when your gates are open! Or if you'd rather, I can open my gates and you could try to come to my town?

Okay thanks DCB! I was just wondering since it's been so long. Sorry if it sounded rude to you or anyone else in any way I was just curious :)

It's no problem. :)

@Kindra; I could try visiting your town, yeah. I'm updating my system right now, which will hopefully {somehow} fix any issues.

Okay, I'm opening my gates now! Mayor Saffron of Paprika. :blush:
I hope so! You mentioned you had a new 3DS -- have you been able to connect to the Internet on that console before?

Okay, I'm opening my gates now! Mayor Saffron of Paprika. :blush:
I hope so! You mentioned you had a new 3DS -- have you been able to connect to the Internet on that console before?

I just got it today, and the connection test was successful. My system update also got an error, so I did another connection test {which it passed}. I'll try again. If it doesn't work then, I might see if my other 3DS will work. D;

That's really strange! :(
I'm sorry, I'm a WiFi noob (I once broke the Internet in my house while trying to connect my 3DS, true story), so I can't really be of much help. I hope you can get it working soon! D:

That's really strange! :(
I'm sorry, I'm a WiFi noob (I once broke the Internet in my house while trying to connect my 3DS, true story), so I can't really be of much help. I hope you can get it working soon! D:

It almost worked! I'll pop in and out of your town 3 times. Hopefully, you'll pick up Grizzly. Is there any way of knowing whether or not you got him?

Ahh, I'm so glad!! Yay, I hope this works! Thank you so much for this!
Unfortunately I won't know until I time travel forwards a few days. If I find his plot, it worked!
Fingers crossed! :p

Hm...I'm realizing it's probably faster to just flip the WiFi switch after someone completes an adoption than it is to make them go all the way back to the Train Station. :eek:

Oh no, you shouldn't flip the WiFi. It won't save -- it's the same as erroring. You always want to end the session! :D

Last edited:
Hm...I'm realizing it's probably faster to just flip the WiFi switch after someone completes an adoption than it is to make them go all the way back to the Train Station. :eek:

end the session by pushing "Start"

Oh no, you shouldn't flip the WiFi. It won't save -- it's the same as erroring. You always want to end the session!

Ah! How did you end the session? I'm completely new at New Leaf WiFi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

end the session by pushing "Start"

Thank you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, you shouldn't flip the WiFi. It won't save -- it's the same as erroring. You always want to end the session! :D

I'm having trouble getting back into your town and keep getting an error after the "waiting for train" screen comes up. Do you wanna TT forward a few days to see if it worked already?

Back