• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Argyle Attic: Gardening & More! Lots of Silver Axes!

Any estimate on when I'll be able to pick up my order?

I apologize to everybody for not updating the Attic today or replying to anyone, but I've been feeling under the weather since this morning. I'll try and get everything spruced back up, and orders taken care of, some time tomorrow. I thank you all for your patience.

Hello, Argyle Shoppers!

First, a quick announcement: The Catalog is temporarily closed. I apologize to all of you who wanted to order furniture from the Catalog, but the upkeep of the service is a little hectic, not to mention that it takes up a large portion of Storage when people don't pick up their orders for several days. Until I work out the kinks in the system ( and take some time to order furniture that my own character needs ), it will be down until further notice.

Of course, anybody whose order has already come in ( any orders on the first page ) can still pick them up, and I am very sorry for the delay in service.

What's new that you can buy in the Attic, though?

Lots of Silver Axes.

HNI_0098_zpscb20020c.jpg

That's right, our storage is packed with Silver Axes ( and a few normal axes ). These things are incredibly sturdy, taking 136 swings to break-- far outclassing the regular Axe's 32 swings-- and, on top of that, chopping down a tree with a Silver Axe ensures that the tree stump will have a special pattern on it. They make great decorations for your town, and allow you to grow mushrooms year-round.

We've got 35 in stock, and they're 250k, so order yourself one today.

What else do we have? A major influx of Ore, and new bushes! All Ore is marked 25% off ( 7,500 Bells ) right now, so there's no better time to buy a few and spruce up your furniture. You want Fossils? You want Gyroids? We've got new shipments of those, too! Look at our wares, see what you like.

Still not enough? Save 15,000 on the purchase of a Gracie Chair by buying it here, for only 75,000 Bells.

Thank you all for your patronage, and for shopping Argyle!

45k for all your bushes? Except the hibiscus? (not sure if I calculated wrong, sorry.)

Oh crap, sorry a little bit late. Had to go make breakfast. I'm coming!

New saplings, bushes, hybrid flowers, gyroids, and more have been added to their respective places on the first page.

Also, because Dream Villager Coco recently moved into Argyle, we're celebrating by putting all Gyroids on sale for 20,000 Bells now. Come get 'em while they're dancing and creepy!

Back