Shop Argyle Attic: Gardening & More! Lots of Silver Axes!

mayor anabiel's order is in, and kerryelizabeth's order will be in at 5PM EST.
nuggetcrossing's order and NightFlame750's order have been purchased, and should both be in by 5PM EST tomorrow.

New furniture and clothes have been added to the Catalog, noteworthy being several items that are part of clothing sets-- including the King Tut Mask ( pharaoh look ), the Chef's Outfit ( chef look ), the Jungle-Camo Shirt ( soldier look ), and the Imperial Pants ( imperial look ). A few pieces of furniture were also added that are part of the Classic, Modern, and Polka-Dot sets. All new items are under the Catalog's "Added Today" section.

Finally, new bushes and fossils have been added to the store, and are in their appropriate sections.

Thanks again for shopping Argyle!

Back for more! If you're not too busy can I order: 2 silver ore, make-up case & chocolate fountain. Also, if you have any cedar saplings or holly shoots when my order comes in add them too please :)

Back for more! If you're not too busy can I order: 2 silver ore, make-up case & chocolate fountain. Also, if you have any cedar saplings or holly shoots when my order comes in add them too please :)

The two pieces of furniture have been ordered, and the two silver ore are set aside for you. I'll keep a lookout for the rest until it comes in.

I'd like to place an order for a Pharaoh's Outfit, Bear-Costume Pants, DJ KK and Hypno KK. I'm counting a total of 7640, which I would be more than happy to round to 8k.

Edit: Actually, can I throw in a Sweet-Olive Start as well, making that 13k?

Last edited:
I'd like to place an order for a Pharaoh's Outfit, Bear-Costume Pants, DJ KK and Hypno KK. I'm counting a total of 7640, which I would be more than happy to round to 8k.

Edit: Actually, can I throw in a Sweet-Olive Start as well, making that 13k?

Including the Catalog Fee ( 4 items, 4,000 Bells ), the total for your order would come out to 16,640 Bells, and would be here at the estimated time of Wednesday, at 5PM EST. Is that okay?

Including the Catalog Fee ( 4 items, 4,000 Bells ), the total for your order would come out to 16,640 Bells, and would be here at the estimated time of Wednesday, at 5PM EST. Is that okay?

Ah, okay, it's per item. I didn't realize that.

Yes, though, that's fine. ^^ I'll round that to 17k.

Last edited:
Ah, okay, it's per item. I didn't realize that.

Yes, though, that's fine. ^^ I'll round that to 17k.

I'm sorry, I should probably make that more clear in the first post. It's been edited now.
And thank you, I've added your order to the first page.

I'm interested in your Blue-Hydrangeas. :D
You had first dibs on the Blue-Hydrangeas, so if you reply within the day, I'll sell them to you. There are still currently two in stock.

i want all the bushes start pls :D
Not including the two Blue-Hydrangea bushes, there are currently 24 other Bush Starts in stock: 19 Red-Hibiscus, 1 Pink-Hydrangea, 2 Pink-Azalea, 1 White-Azalea, and 1 Sweet-Olive. If you want all of those bushes, the cost comes down to 215,000 Bells. ( However, if you didn't mean to include the Red-Hibiscus, then you'd get 5 bushes for 25,000 Bells instead. )

Updates:

- kerryelizabeth's order is in. mayor anabiel's order still hasn't been picked up. If you could both let me know when you'll be able to pick up your orders, that would be most appreciated.

- A new non-catalog furniture item has been added to the store; the Cardboard Sofa is up for offers.

- A lot of new items have been added to the Catalog today, including the Classic Bed, Dice Stereo, Kiddie Wall Clock, and more. As always, you can see the complete list of new items added today under the "Catalog" section on the first post.

- New supplies of axes, bushes, ores, and fossils have been added to their appropriate sections on the first post.

nuggetcrossing's, NightFlame750's, and elfsong's orders have all come in. I'm starting to run out of space in storage, so I'm hoping some of you can give me a time to pick up your orders very soon.

Also, even more items have been added to the Catalog since my last post-- including several furniture pieces from the Striped series, and the Scale-Armor Pants.

Alright, let me gather your things from storage and I'll open my gates momentarily.

Gates are open now, elfsong.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I order:

Alpine Chair
Alpine Closet
Alpine Panel
Alpine Sofa
KK Jongara
Halo

Thanks!! * o *

Last edited:
Back