are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
Not anymore.

I'm not sure if I'll ever actively go out and try to meet someone or use a dating app or something but if I happen to find a human that tolerates me I'll roll with it

Not anymore.

I'm not sure if I'll ever actively go out and try to meet someone or use a dating app or something but if I happen to find a human that tolerates me I'll roll with it

My past experiences is that dating sites (or actively looking on social sites for that matter) are questionable at best. But I could just be cynical. Much better to connect with a person as a friend first, that way you know you have something in common.

no i broke up with my boyfriend last week
oh goody i love me a middle school relationship

no <3 there's no one i want to have a relationship with anyways, they've all been f-boys so i'm trying to keep it in the friend zone with all of them

no

1. I'm only 13
2. I can't talk to anyone so why would I be in one?
3. My crush is a freaking turd

since answering this poll i 'got' a boyfriend yesterday!!!! goodbye single pringle life!!

Nah. I'm happy by myself, and have literally no interest whatsoever in relationships right now. Heck, I have no interest in friendships (that aren't online) either.

Mhm! I have such a wonderful boyfriend! (≧◡≦) <3 He's really into SSBM, and I love to watch him play whenever I can.

i have a boyfriend who gladly plays animal crossing with me :D
i'm such a petty b**** to him sometimes though
i got upset he wasnt as excited as me that i ordered icons for us from this forum. so i was ignoring him p much all day hahaha

Back