• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
Not anymore.

I'm not sure if I'll ever actively go out and try to meet someone or use a dating app or something but if I happen to find a human that tolerates me I'll roll with it

Not anymore.

I'm not sure if I'll ever actively go out and try to meet someone or use a dating app or something but if I happen to find a human that tolerates me I'll roll with it

My past experiences is that dating sites (or actively looking on social sites for that matter) are questionable at best. But I could just be cynical. Much better to connect with a person as a friend first, that way you know you have something in common.

no i broke up with my boyfriend last week
oh goody i love me a middle school relationship

no <3 there's no one i want to have a relationship with anyways, they've all been f-boys so i'm trying to keep it in the friend zone with all of them

I am a single pringle but quite happy to stay that way if i'm gonna be honest.

no

1. I'm only 13
2. I can't talk to anyone so why would I be in one?
3. My crush is a freaking turd

since answering this poll i 'got' a boyfriend yesterday!!!! goodbye single pringle life!!

Nah. I'm happy by myself, and have literally no interest whatsoever in relationships right now. Heck, I have no interest in friendships (that aren't online) either.

i love my boyfriend and we both play animal crossing and my boyfriend is cute and good and i love him and im super ****ing gay <3

Mhm! I have such a wonderful boyfriend! (≧◡≦) <3 He's really into SSBM, and I love to watch him play whenever I can.

i have a boyfriend who gladly plays animal crossing with me :D
i'm such a petty b**** to him sometimes though
i got upset he wasnt as excited as me that i ordered icons for us from this forum. so i was ignoring him p much all day hahaha

well in my head i picture being with my crush lmaO
but i don’t think that counts at all

Back