• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

are you currently in a relationship?? ❤️

are yoy in a relationship?

• Total voters
Not at the time, no. There is a person I'd be interested in though but that's just wishful thinking; I don't think I'd be able to compete with all the other great people around.

Nope, it?s been about a year and a month or so since I dumped his sorry self lol, he decided to blame me for his friends suicide even though I didn?t know the guy ?\_(ツ)_/?

No. For the most part I?m fine with it, but I definitely do want to have a relationship at some point!

8552F09A-E850-472D-AA67-815A6E67B190.jpg

nah, hopefully within the year tho. hopeless romantic struggles, plus a new school on top of that D: gonna be hard!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year now; it doesn't feel that long at all. We've had to keep it a complete secret from his mom, because she's actually crazy, but my entire family knows. He's even been my +1 to a couple of family gatherings.

Oh yeah, we're living together (along with our little daughter). It's not perfect but I couldn't imagine myself being with someone other than her.

Back