• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Are you completely obsessed with ACNL?

Panduhh

-monium♫
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Lump of Coal
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Recently I've taken a bit of a break from ACNL but that doesn't mean I don't love it anymore!
In fact, my boyfriend knows how much I love Punchy and surprised me with a Punchy hat from Etsy!
Also... I'm a bit of a nail freak so... (excuse the mess)
10509544_10204400077190906_5864323259447631232_n.jpg

Does anyone else have any animal crossing things that make you look like you have an unhealthy obsession with the game?

I am pretty obsessed with the game. But i have yet to get ACNL merch. I want to get dolls because sometimes they are just so cute. Also I have no money to things. But I really like your nails.

Not anymore. I play other games and hang out with friends much more now, but at one point I did have an obsession. I still play it somewhat often.

I haven't spent hundreds/thousands of dollars like with other hobbies, so no

and even for those I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, since I switch around on whats mainly focused on pretty often

I play it more frequently than others. Especially more so now that I have found my perfect town.
But it has most definitely died down since when I first got it. But that's what happens and is completely normal.
Not to mention the hype of waiting for so many years made it so much worse lol

I kind of go through phases with it. For a few weeks I'll play constantly and be like YOU WILL PRY MY 3DS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS, but eventually I get bored with the game and stop playing for a couple months...Only for my obsession to be renewed all over again later >__>

I don't have any merch or anything though.

I think so :blush:, I play everyday and often late at night for me when I can so I can catch up with friends in different time zones. I own the promotional Isabelle with town hall figures that were given away but haven't unwrapped them, and some AC charms that came out of those vending machines, I left them in their containers though. I have Rosie, the Fossil, the Coffee Cup, The Bell Bag, a gyroid, one of the hamster villagers, and others (can't remember them all).

I have three copies of the game, I don't think my fianc? would be happy if I got a forth :p.

Not anymore. D: I was for a long time, but this week I've been slowly going back to Pokemon. I still love ACNL as a game, but I don't think I'm going to play nearly as much as I used to.

It's funny, I was obssessed when the game came out for maybe 3 months (so I even missed my birthday in october and also missed my favourite holiday's christmas and halloween). And now I'm obsessed again... So I've missed winter, autumn and spring. T_T

I stopped playing for awhile and only recently picked it up again too.. I think I completely stopped playing AC for about 10 months!
Now I have more time to play games because I quit my job last year to become a homemaker/stay at home mom.. and AC has me hooked. I am super obsessed.

I kept my same town without restarting.. and was surprised to find that most of my villagers were still there when I decided to play again. Beau lived in my village right from the get go!
In hindsight I should have reset so I could change my town name and have a better layout, but I've had a chance to get most of my dream villagers since playing again. So cute..!

Been on it too long today. It's seriously disrupting my schedule. But...gah, I can't help it!

I'm not obsessed in the merchandise category, I just have the games, the guidebooks and a poster that Gamestop Powerup Rewards offered. But as far as playing the game goes, I'd say I am. During the week I play anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours, just depends on what I'm doing. Weekends, it just depends on how much time I have on my hands. I try to play a minimum of an hour a day, though.

Back