• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you a baseball fan?

.bored said:
I wasn't assuming it, I was just asking. Cause the Yanks are my favorite.
If you actually read my posts, you will see I have no favourite team, I just watch it occasioally.
And that I prefer another sport(s).

And never assume!!

AndyB said:
.bored said:
If you actually read my posts, you will see I have no favourite team, I just watch it occasioally.

And never assume!!
My social studies teacher always told me, when you assume you make an @$$ out of u and me.

But even though they suck, I is teh Pirates fan. I has bobbleheades. :yes: :no: :yes: :no:

AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:
My social studies teacher always told me, when you assume you make an @$$ out of u and me
HAHA YES. THAT'S WHAT I SAY.
*kicks* Don't type in caps.

And I've decided your thumb-plan is an excellent idea. But it would be even better if we used their big toes.

JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:
My social studies teacher always told me, when you assume you make an @$$ out of u and me

And I've decided your thumb-plan is an excellent idea. But it would be even better if we used their big toes.
Sorry.
You do have a point, BUT this has gone way off topic.

AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:

Sorry.
It hasn't gone off topic. The topic changed. All good discussion have that.

Propaganda Man said:
AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:

Sorry.
It hasn't gone off topic. The topic changed. All good discussion have that.
Oh ok.
I never can get good disscusion started.

:p No really, all mine have sucked.

JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
.bored said:

And never assume!!
My social studies teacher always told me, when you assume you make an @$$ out of u and me.

But even though they suck, I is teh Pirates fan. I has bobbleheades. :yes: :no: :yes: :no:
I live in Pittsburgh. That's why I'm a Yankees fan. lol Anyone besides the Pirates actually.

.bored said:
JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
.bored said:

And never assume!!

I live in Pittsburgh. That's why I'm a Yankees fan. lol Anyone besides the Pirates actually.
Hence the name "SteelCity"

Back