• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Are you a baseball fan?

.bored said:
I wasn't assuming it, I was just asking. Cause the Yanks are my favorite.
If you actually read my posts, you will see I have no favourite team, I just watch it occasioally.
And that I prefer another sport(s).

And never assume!!

AndyB said:
.bored said:
If you actually read my posts, you will see I have no favourite team, I just watch it occasioally.

And never assume!!
My social studies teacher always told me, when you assume you make an @$$ out of u and me.

But even though they suck, I is teh Pirates fan. I has bobbleheades. :yes: :no: :yes: :no:

AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:
My social studies teacher always told me, when you assume you make an @$$ out of u and me
HAHA YES. THAT'S WHAT I SAY.
*kicks* Don't type in caps.

And I've decided your thumb-plan is an excellent idea. But it would be even better if we used their big toes.

JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:
My social studies teacher always told me, when you assume you make an @$$ out of u and me

And I've decided your thumb-plan is an excellent idea. But it would be even better if we used their big toes.
Sorry.
You do have a point, BUT this has gone way off topic.

AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:

Sorry.
It hasn't gone off topic. The topic changed. All good discussion have that.

Propaganda Man said:
AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
JJH0369 said:

Sorry.
It hasn't gone off topic. The topic changed. All good discussion have that.
Oh ok.
I never can get good disscusion started.

:p No really, all mine have sucked.

JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
.bored said:

And never assume!!
My social studies teacher always told me, when you assume you make an @$$ out of u and me.

But even though they suck, I is teh Pirates fan. I has bobbleheades. :yes: :no: :yes: :no:
I live in Pittsburgh. That's why I'm a Yankees fan. lol Anyone besides the Pirates actually.

.bored said:
JJH0369 said:
AndyB said:
.bored said:

And never assume!!

I live in Pittsburgh. That's why I'm a Yankees fan. lol Anyone besides the Pirates actually.
Hence the name "SteelCity"

Back