• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyway to uninvited a camper?

I believe if you invite a villager from another town to move in on the same day it will cancel out the first request, but idk.

I know you can adopt and cancel an adoption...I don't think you can adopt from another's campsite but if you mean an adoption will cancel a camp invite if at nine I will get to it. But I think with campers as soon as say yes it logs as full town?

Anyone verify with campsite invites?

It doesn't log it in as a full town until there is a physical plot. It's the same thing as when you adopt and then adopt another villager to cancel that first adoption.
I had that happen before, when I was trying to invite Tex into my town via campsite, but then my friend had Tammy, who I wanted way more, in boxes, I was able to get Tammy that next day and Tex was no where to be found.

I hope i am remembering correctly, but if you adopt someone prior to your campsite invite plotting, i think the campsite invite gets overridden. Only the last invite will move in. Hopefully someone verifies.

I hope i am remembering correctly, but if you adopt someone prior to your campsite invite plotting, i think the campsite invite gets overridden. Only the last invite will move in. Hopefully someone verifies.

Wait, are you saying that the last invite gets over-ridden, or the first? You say you can adopt from the campsite, but if you ask another villager first then the campsite (the 2nd) gets over-ridden... ???

I know it's confusing. I hope someone clarifies for certain. I'm one who almost always has 10 villagers and get street pass move-ins. I'd love to know how to control that other than turning off street pass. I like the get street pass items and credit, so I'm not sure I want to turn it off. On the other hand, surprise move-ins are BRUTAL...

Wait, are you saying that the last invite gets over-ridden, or the first? You say you can adopt from the campsite, but if you ask another villager first then the campsite (the 2nd) gets over-ridden... ???

Ehh?? I always presumed that whoever you asked last will go into your town.
Like, if you were to adopt a villager in the morning, but then persuade a camper to move in during the afternoon, the camper moves in, and the adopted villager is out? And vice versa, invite camper in the morning, gets over-ridden by adopted villager in the afternoon, etc.

Well, I invited Ed to move in, regretted it, and tried to get Erik to move from my other town while Ed was still in the campsite. Erik wouldn't even mention moving. I had to move him to my other town and it took a couple of months to get rid of Ed and get Erik. I assumed camper invites couldn't be rescinded, so I don't know what circumstances were at work.

Back