• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Anyone who plays Minecraft?

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
I would love to play it, but I dont have a code or the money to buy it.

I feel like thr only one who likes the game :/

I do honestly hope you're kidding about feeling like "the only one who likes minecraft.

As for me I have it on Xbox and may buy it for PC but not sure. I feel as it's a great game but serverly over hyped. And all the memes its spewed I hate.

Last edited:
I've been playing since the alpha. I'm pretty sure there's a sizable thread for it somewhere around here, too.

Game has really fallen short of its potential, though.

Thanatos inc, pretty cool blog, bro.

Also what does play vanilla mean?

Thanks, and vanilla means that it's the original game without any mods installed.

Yo Gallows is that a server you play on?

Sadly no. I used to run a vanilla survival server but my host deleted his account. If I could run a Tekkit server, which is what I've been playing, then I would.

I play it too.
Although I also like Tekkit along with Gallows, I'd love to play with someone.
I do know about this server which is literally empty, it's a public server but nobody goes on it.
I think it's still up.

The hunger and experience bar are only for survival on normal or higher. You can play on peaceful or creative and not worry about them. But the older versions of Minecraft are still available if anyone wanted to play them.

But I also agree, Minecraft was a lot of fun back when it was new-ish. The only way I can even play is if I have mods installed, the game unmodded is just.. too boring.

The hunger and experience bar are only for survival on normal or higher. You can play on peaceful or creative and not worry about them. But the older versions of Minecraft are still available if anyone wanted to play them.

But I also agree, Minecraft was a lot of fun back when it was new-ish. The only way I can even play is if I have mods installed, the game unmodded is just.. too boring.

This

The default textures are also ****ty. It was somewhat charming at first, but the fact that they never really updated them is pretty lame. It could have easily been done without destroying the charm.

I have already been playing it for over a year and 2 months now. Most of the time currently I have been playing on creative using the latest 1.4 snapshot. It's really fun, especially tinkering around with Command Blocks; they have became my new favorite Minecraft block.

Back