• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone else not getting cherry blossom DIYs at ALL?

I haven't gotten one yet, though I haven't really popped many regular balloons yet.

Yeah I have been running around checking for bottles and popping balloons but no luck. I have a lot of egg recipes though. Which sucks, cause everything it makes looks horrible and now I have to browse longer to get to the recipe I need to craft what I want. Pointless recipes….

Only got a few before bunny day started now I'm not getting any sakura ones :(

I finally got a recipe from a regular colored balloon!! I stopped popping the bunny day ones because I personally think they’re useless.

after getting none yesterday, got a bunch today from regular balloons that were always giving me resources or bells lol. also got the picnic set diy from isabelle since i had no new announcements today

I've gotten 3 of them so far, though their appearances have been rather far apart (hour-wise). Most of the non-Bunny Day balloons that have shown up for me are the yellow ones full of bells (with the occasional blue one every now and then).

Not yet! I keep getting bunny day recipes and I really hate it. I just want cherry blossom diy's! ;w;

None, not even the one people got from the morning announcement. Maybe that's because it got upgraded today.

I spent all day just popping non easter balloons and finally got all 13 DIY, it was definitely a grind. I don't know if this has any correlation but when I first started popping balloons and not learning the DIY I was getting doubles, so I ended up learning as I got them and I didn't have any doubles. Might be RNG or might be luck.

I've been popping balloons for hours for the last 2 days, and all I'm getting are Bunny Day recipes, bells, and eggs. :(

If you're looking for regular balloons they spawn whenever the clock ends in an :05 or :10, so basically every 5 minutes, they can also not spawn. I've personally gone about 3 cycles without a balloon. From what I understand, for Northern Hem they spawn on west coast during the day time and will spawn on east coast at 7pm, this will be the opposite for Southern hem. Hope this helps someone looking for cherry blossom DIYs.

I got the picnic DIY earlier today via a balloon. After that, I didn’t have anymore luck. :(

I got four recipes yesterday, but none today... I'm a bit worried I may not get the remaining 8 before the event ends.

I haven't, and I'm starting to get a little desperate because I heard this event ends on the 10th...

I had a few before I started popping balloons but got most of them last night and got the last one this morning. All 14 recipes... They are so beautiful! :)

Still nothing, unfortunately. I keep getting yellow balloons, and those seem to give out Bells more than usual.

Back