• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Any unpopular/ugly villagers that you personally like?

Gaston is a tier 6 villager but I love him! He was one of my starters. I love his face because it looks kinda silly but it's cute in a way. I also like Tutu! I thought she'd be a higher tier.

I actually really like Beardo, Rasher, Ricky, and Snake. I think they're unique and all pretty cool looking.

I like Tipper a lot, she's very "bland" and normal, but she's soooo cute somehow. I had Tucker in my old town, I really liked him, would not be sad if he moved in random. I've never had O'Hare but I really want to! Drift looks cool as well, but never had him either. I think Mint is cute as well, but never had the pleasure to meet her.

I did meet Tutu in a dream town(HappyTails) the other day, I liked her!

It's hard to know which villager is in which tier since there's so many, and I'm not good at remembering what they look like so it's hard to be of any help...

I like Tipper a lot, she's very "bland" and normal, but she's soooo cute somehow. I had Tucker in my old town, I really liked him, would not be sad if he moved in random. I've never had O'Hare but I really want to! Drift looks cool as well, but never had him either. I think Mint is cute as well, but never had the pleasure to meet her.

I did meet Tutu in a dream town(HappyTails) the other day, I liked her!

It's hard to know which villager is in which tier since there's so many, and I'm not good at remembering what they look like so it's hard to be of any help...

I absolutely adore Tipper and Tucker! I haven't had the chance to have Tucker in any town yet but I soo want him, they're both adorable!

Last edited:
Is Boots actually tier 6??? I thought Chester being tier 4 was wild. :T
Anyway I like a lot of the less popular villagers. Some of my favorite uggos are Peewee, Rocco, Pango and Twiggy!

There are many villagers there that I like a lot but who are not my dreamies. Chevre, Snake, Purrl and Derwin for an example. Then there's Ricky. He's tier 6 but he's my favorite villager ever right after Beau. He was one of my first villagers in my first town. Now I have him in my new town too and it makes me so happy. Also Dotty and Rolf are tier 4 and they're my dreamies.
^ Oh yeah Chester is there too. Also one of my dream villagers.

Last edited:
It's purely on looks, of the ones I've encountered - Gigi, I moved her out via an amiibo card: Coco - not had in acnl but did in acww (don't like the non eyes), hope I don't get her in acnl.

Otherwise I just get on with them, in effect they are all the same within their personality type, but....I am affected by the looks, some I feel sorry for (like Patty), of the ones I have I treat all the same. Keep friendship high. I've a fondness for the ducks - they often seem so sad.

Gaston, I love all the mustache dudes!

O'Hare, Roscoe, Hazel, Gonzo... Idk where Curlos is for tier nowadays but one of the best smugs tbh!

Oh gosh, Ribbot is Tier 4? Bones is Tier 4? They are both amazing! I'll always mention Ribbot when these threads come up. A Jock that's a robot will always be hilarious to me. (I'm also shocked Sprinkle, Butch, and Kid Cat are Tier 4 too...)

so i just saw the list of how the animals are popularity wise, in that tier list you linked us to.
apparently 8/10 of my villagers are tie 4 or below.

from tier 4that are in my town.
- Savannah
- Chevre
- Tom

( and none in that tier that i like other than them )

from tier 5 that are in my town.
- Biff

and those who i've never had in my town ( or did, but left... ) but i still liked them.
- Hopper
- Monique
- Amelia

from tier 6 that i have in my town.
- Vic
- Becky
- Timbra
- Kevin

and the one that i like that just left town on me...
- Egbert

Honorary villager ( not tier 4 or below ) but close enough in tier 3
- Biskit
- Julia ( soon you'll live in my town :) )

these are actually pretty much the only ones i like from tier 4, 5, 6, ( and 3 )
there is pretty much only 1 other villager that i like and that is Bree ( the mouse )
but i don't know which tier she is, and i'm to lazy to look it up

Monty the Monkry. He's a Cranky villager and one of the starting villagers for my acnl town. He actually asked to move on the 18th and I literally sat there for 10 minutes asking myself "Should I let him go?" He's a tier six villager but I think hes really awesome!

i really love pudge, he reminds me so much of winnie the pooh,
my favorite character from disney <3
i love tutu as well though she is in tier 6,
she's a really sweet and cute polar bear!!
and teddy too! he's big but sweet and so adorable!!

Drake c: He?s a Tier 6 from last time I checked c: I simply LOVE him <3 he reminds me of my dog (though my mom has him now) who is 15 years old c: I made sure to buy his amiibo card in case of anything c:

I love Chester! I believe he?s in tier four. I had him in my town in city folk and have loved him and wanted him in my towns in nl ever since

Back