• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

any good eyebrow/cheek designs?

piske

old and unwise
Bells
Spring Sakura
Peach (Fruit)
Love Ball
has anyone found any nice-looking cheek and eyebrow designs? if you have, and can share, please do! i don’t have able sisters yet though so i’d probably need an image of the actual design ; o ;

Sorry for the blurry photos but this is what I use!! Super simple and cute :blush:

IMG_3886.JPGIMG_3885.JPG

I'm hoping someone comes out with a cute blush soon!
Maybe I'll make an attempt, but I'm not sure it'll go well.

There's a lot on tumblr. I suggest heading over there and go through the tags.

Here’s mine! It’s not the best blush and I’ll probably go back and redo it later, but here you go. Hopefully it sparks some ideas!

Also I’m not an artist and I’m trying my best! So any tips would be great

F5430CD9-DA61-45AA-B320-8A59D4C37C24.jpg

E2536189-DBDC-4029-9B1B-3CFAEE968FFA.jpg

C5A0066A-A783-437E-9CC9-7B1F94EBA319.jpg

My face paint is crazy, I'll maybe try and get an image for you in a bit. You can't actually tell how much there is since I wear a mask + glasses but I've got scales all over my face, freckles, eyebrows and and eyebrow piercing too!

My face paint is crazy, I'll maybe try and get an image for you in a bit. You can't actually tell how much there is since I wear a mask + glasses but I've got scales all over my face, freckles, eyebrows and and eyebrow piercing too!

Wow, that’s a lot! I’d love to see that!

Back