• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying another wishlist :3

HeyImDashie

♡
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (19) +
recently started getting back into ac:nl again, and i’ve decided to remake my wishlist!

click here: wishlist

i’m willing to pay any (reasonable!) prices in igb for unorderables.
and i’m looking to just catalog the orderable items

or, you could send me your wishlist and i’ll see if i have anything we could trade :)

Last edited:
Hey I have most of the stuff. I need some time to gather them. Each item is 1 or 2 tbt. I have to take a closer look if you are interested :) For the blue set I would take 1 tbt for all since it's reorderable. Or we can trade if you have something from here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/1wicmvowbj

Last edited:
ok thank you!

i don’t have any of the items on your wishlist sadly, but i’m more than happy to pay tbt bells :)

hm i can lend you the pep squad skirt, overall dress and aurora screen to catalog (so you just pick up and drop them) for 5k tbt total? in about an hour
edit: I MEANT IGB OOPS LOL

Last edited:
hm i can lend you the pep squad skirt, overall dress and aurora screen to catalog (so you just pick up and drop them) for 5k tbt total? in about an hour
edit: I MEANT IGB OOPS LOL

haha and yeah that’s fine just pm me when you’re ready!

Last edited:
i can get you 2 blue roses for 1tbt each? mine are not hacked and bred with love so they produce a lot of blue roses if you just have the starter 2 :D and you can catalog my cloud flooring for free :) let me know~

I have a Dalmatian Ornament, a Labrador Ornament, and a Bulb Bopper! 6tbt total :)

Last edited:
i can get you 2 blue roses for 1tbt each? mine are not hacked and bred with love so they produce a lot of blue roses if you just have the starter 2 :D and you can catalog my cloud flooring for free :) let me know~

ok could i get 2 blue roses for 2tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a Dalmatian Ornament, a Labrador Ornament, and a Bulb Bopper! 6tbt total :)

ok, pm me when ur ready!

Last edited:
I have the brick oven, bunny balloon, Celeste ribbon, fairy bottle, fairy wig and wand, golden tools and Kiki and lala stuff and Lottie?s bun!

Last edited:
bump
i have updated/removed some items from my wishlist such as the flower wand, golden tools etc, please check before you offer items!

Last edited:
I have brick oven, celeste ribbon and a blue rose

how does 6 tbt sound?

If someone's already offered you these, then ignore my post

Last edited:
I have brick oven, celeste ribbon and a blue rose

how does 6 tbt sound?

If someone's already offered you these, then ignore my post

6 tbt sounds fine! pm me when you are ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can get you blue roses for 10 tbt per 5. How many would you like?

oh hi! is it possible if i could get just 2 roses or do you only sell them in 5s?

Back