• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Animal Crossing Conspiracy Theories!

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Share some conspiracies about this "happy" game!

(Give thanks to TortimerCrossing for the inspiration for this thread)

Last edited:
The Mayor is actually dead and all his mom letters are actually his mother coming to his grave just to tell em how much she miss his little Mayor.

Have sense y relate all the kind of cards you receive from the mother.

The Mayor is actually dead and all his mom letters are actually his mother coming to his grave just to tell em how much she miss his little Mayor.

Have sense y relate all the kind of cards you receive from the mother.

Where did I hear this from? I'm pretty sure it was from YouTube.

Where did I hear this from? I'm pretty sure it was from YouTube.

It was being discussed earlier today on a thread and we decided it was bogus lol because the mom will send letters about how she knows your house is expanding and what not

Nintendo (and every game they have created) is linked to The Bell Tree Forums (and every other like forum in the WORLD) and knows every word we all post! AND, they know every time we hit a villager with a hammer or a net, and every word we write to them in letters! Ahhhhhhhhh!!

Pete the mailbird is a widower which is why you only ever see him and his two daughters (also why neither of them ever mentions having a mom and why Phyllis is such a jerk).

Lyle wanted to be an actor in an 80s cop drama when he was younger, but was rejected over and over and instead came to work for the HHA. To this day. He still talks like this. Bam.

It was being discussed earlier today on a thread and we decided it was bogus lol because the mom will send letters about how she knows your house is expanding and what not

Oh! I skip back and forth from watching ACNL videos on YouTube and here so the information gets mixed up.

Pete the mailbird is a widower which is why you only ever see him and his two daughters (also why neither of them ever mentions having a mom and why Phyllis is such a jerk).

Lyle wanted to be an actor in an 80s cop drama when he was younger, but was rejected over and over and instead came to work for the HHA. To this day. He still talks like this. Bam.

I'm not so sure about this xD the gossip stone item told me they are in a love triangle of sorts lol. Pelly likes Pete, Pete likes Phyllis, Phyllis likes no one.

I'd like to think that the world of Animal Crossing is connected to ours via some trippy Bermuda-Triangle-like magic; that's how Gulliver always ends up washed ashore.

Yeah in WW and CF, Pelly tells you about her infatuation with Pete and Pete talks about how he think Phyllis is so beautiful whenever he comes to town, so I think I can debunk that first conspiracy. :p

I just realized it's ironic Brewster and Bathers are friends because one talks all the time and the other none at all...off topic.

Brewster is plotting something. H
I don't know what but he's. Plotting. I'm sure of it.

Lyles insurance scam in ww was originally planned by nook.

The Salk market is a scam. Joahna or whatever her name is drank from a Grail and can never die or age. That's why she tends turnips. To make more potion. Nobody eats it anymore but that doesn't mean some don't drink it. Maybe she is a tale of caution.

You give Reese stuff. Cyrus turns it into furniture. Cyrus sells that too nooklings. Nooklings get money from you buying furniture. They give the money to nook because they have nooks old business. Nook still gets all your money. Just by more channels than before.

In ac animal people are normal. You're the odd rare specimen. You're basically the village pet.

Animals move. A lot. The whole world besides towns is desolate. Rover scouts ahead and shares world back to New places to live. They don't want to stay in town too long in fear the land will dry up. Unknown to them your town is the only livable place left in the world for a long period.

The gyroids in the game are based off of clay totems made for the dead in Japan culture.

(Thinking about it, even though Animal Crossing is a cute and fun game, it has a lot of creepy hidden things too.)

Last edited:
Back