• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS

KoolKitteh

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Posts
209
Bells
1,515
Points
0
:D <big><big>animal crossing 3DS is gonna be awesome! here you can put your opinions on what you think its gonna be like! I think We'll have a new feature where when your animals leave a couple days later they will send you a letter on how they are doing,and when a new animal is moving in Town Hall will send you a message that they are coming!I have more but I want you to say some stuff</big></big> :p
 
jim128 said:
I don't know I thought of it :p
Sorry, I misunderstood what you wrote at first when it's your opinion.
I hope that they would add more areas to explore (nothing like the city though).
 
bittermeat said:
jim128 said:
I don't know I thought of it :p
Sorry, I misunderstood what you wrote at first when it's your opinion.
I hope that they would add more areas to explore (nothing like the city though).
uh huh! ,maybe there would be a beach town,or maybe a farm town or maybe you could take a boat ride(for a load of bells)to an island and meet animals that you can't have in your town!
 
jim128 said:
bittermeat said:
jim128 said:
I don't know I thought of it :p
Sorry, I misunderstood what you wrote at first when it's your opinion.
I hope that they would add more areas to explore (nothing like the city though).
uh huh! ,maybe there would be a beach town,or maybe a farm town or maybe you could take a boat ride(for a load of bells)to an island and meet animals that you can't have in your town!
So basically, Animal Crossing GCN...

Your signature is a big oversized.

insert stuff here
 
Bacon Boy said:
jim128 said:
bittermeat said:
jim128 said:
I don't know I thought of it :p
Sorry, I misunderstood what you wrote at first when it's your opinion.
I hope that they would add more areas to explore (nothing like the city though).
uh huh! ,maybe there would be a beach town,or maybe a farm town or maybe you could take a boat ride(for a load of bells)to an island and meet animals that you can't have in your town!
So basically, Animal Crossing GCN...

Your signature is a big oversized.

insert stuff here
what do you mean by GCN?
 
jim128 said:
Bacon Boy said:
jim128 said:
bittermeat said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepopinion.
I hope that they would add more areas to explore (nothing like the city though).
uh huh! ,maybe there would be a beach town,or maybe a farm town or maybe you could take a boat ride(for a load of bells)to an island and meet animals that you can't have in your town!
So basically, Animal Crossing GCN...

Your signature is a big oversized.

insert stuff here
what do you mean by GCN?
GCN=Game Cube Nintendo

In the gamecube animal crossing their was an island if you hooked up you're Gameboy to the Gamecube.
 
Jrrj15 said:
jim128 said:
Bacon Boy said:
jim128 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepopinion
So basically, Animal Crossing GCN...

Your signature is a big oversized.

insert stuff here
what do you mean by GCN?
GCN=Game Cube Nintendo

In the gamecube animal crossing their was an island if you hooked up you're Gameboy to the Gamecube.
oh,I never played the Gamecube one so I didn't know.
 
Back
Top