• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS

KoolKitteh

Bells
:D <big><big>animal crossing 3DS is gonna be awesome! here you can put your opinions on what you think its gonna be like! I think We'll have a new feature where when your animals leave a couple days later they will send you a letter on how they are doing,and when a new animal is moving in Town Hall will send you a message that they are coming!I have more but I want you to say some stuff</big></big> :p

jim128 said:
I don't know I thought of it :p
Sorry, I misunderstood what you wrote at first when it's your opinion.
I hope that they would add more areas to explore (nothing like the city though).

bittermeat said:
jim128 said:
I hope that they would add more areas to explore (nothing like the city though).
uh huh! ,maybe there would be a beach town,or maybe a farm town or maybe you could take a boat ride(for a load of bells)to an island and meet animals that you can't have in your town!

jim128 said:
bittermeat said:
jim128 said:
uh huh! ,maybe there would be a beach town,or maybe a farm town or maybe you could take a boat ride(for a load of bells)to an island and meet animals that you can't have in your town!
So basically, Animal Crossing GCN...

Your signature is a big oversized.

insert stuff here

Bacon Boy said:
jim128 said:
bittermeat said:
jim128 said:

insert stuff here
what do you mean by GCN?

jim128 said:
Bacon Boy said:
jim128 said:
bittermeat said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepopinion.

insert stuff here
what do you mean by GCN?
GCN=Game Cube Nintendo

In the gamecube animal crossing their was an island if you hooked up you're Gameboy to the Gamecube.

Jrrj15 said:
jim128 said:
Bacon Boy said:
jim128 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepopinion

insert stuff here
what do you mean by GCN?
GCN=Game Cube Nintendo

In the gamecube animal crossing their was an island if you hooked up you're Gameboy to the Gamecube.
oh,I never played the Gamecube one so I didn't know.

Back