• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Ana's Big Giveaway (✿◠‿◠) AND THE WINNER IS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to enter! My FC is 5455-9521-1602, and my Mayor is Orion ^-^ My favorite item would have to be all the little food things, like the berliner or the new years noodles, they're just so adorable!

1907-9762-2730
Daisy
I love the wheat item because you can run around in it and the fun never ends!

added to the list x)

giphy.gif

My FC: 5172-0378-1982
Player name: Marina
My favourite item: Everything of the lovely Mermaid set^^
Thank you for doing a giveaway and please enter me!

FC: In the sidebar (I feel to lazy to check :p)
Name: Goda
Favorite item: Throwing Beans. I love to throw them in my friends' faces and watch their eyes go big in shock XD

My FC: 5172-0378-1982
Player name: Marina
My favourite item: Everything of the lovely Mermaid set^^
Thank you for doing a giveaway and please enter me!

ofc i do and thank you x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: In the sidebar (I feel to lazy to check :p)
Name: Goda
Favorite item: Throwing Beans. I love to throw them in my friends' faces and watch their eyes go big in shock XD

lol haha xp
i love them too x)

Hi I would like to enter My FC is 2638-1211-2716
Mayor Marcus
My favorite item is food dlc's

FC: 5000-2471-2234

Name: Carolynn

Favorite item: Musicbox because it makes songs sound really cute :)

friend code: 3153-5851-6776
player name: nix
favorite item: lily record player or any of the houseplants (i love flora and they make my character's house look so homey and cute!)

thank you for doing this giveaway, btw. you are super generous!

friend code: 3153-5851-6776
player name: nix
favorite item: lily record player or any of the houseplants (i love flora and they make my character's house look so homey and cute!)

thank you for doing this giveaway, btw. you are super generous!

Added x)
and Thank you ^^

Hey!!!
FC: 4527-7530-2412
Mayor Elle
My favourite item is the Cat Tower, cause in case you have a cat villager come round, they can have some fun!!! ;D
Thanks!

I would like to enter please!

My FC: 4270-1873-3839
Player name: Mayor Ilaira
Favorite item: This is a hard one. \>o<"/ Probably the mannequin. You can dress it up to be almost anything you want~ Something cute, scary, fun or just silly! The mannequin allows you to be creative with the clothing and help save outfits for an easy change.

I would like to enter!! My favorite item is the hibiscus. Mayor Lizzy of Lamar & my FC is in the sidebar :)

hi, im mayor mango and my fc is 4441-9947-6219. my favorite item in the game is the cat tree, because i have a lot of cats IRL and it looks like one of the cat trees i have!

FC: 1521-4979-2339
Player name: Blanche
My Favorite item: All the food items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back