• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Ana's Big Giveaway (✿◠‿◠) AND THE WINNER IS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC: 2165-6244-7417
Player Name: Alice
Favorite item: Most likely the Afternoon-tea set, specifically because I find it really pretty and a nice addition to many different decorating styles!

Thank you for the giveaway! :) Much Appreciated. :blush:

Last edited:
I'd love to enter :) friend code is 3067-4329-5478
Mayor Rosie
My favourite item is the Sweets Player ^_^

FC: 5026-4723-8565
Player Name: Ethan
Favorite item... Hmm, that's hard, but I guess I'd have to go with ANYTHING from the sloppy set since my room looks almost exactly like that set.

fc:3668-8381-8901
player name: ☆DESU
fav. item: sky egg
thank you~ ^^;;

Hi! My mayor is Mar from the town of Ananas and my friend code is 0060-9878-6011. My favorite item is probably the pineapple bed because my town is named Ananas, which is the French word for pineapple.

FC: 4055-3841-9019
Player name: deztora
Favorite item: someone else already said umbrellas, so I'll go with, the streetpass items! I especially love the little ice creams. :D

FC: 1349-4655-5584
player name: emily
it's very hard to choose but i'd have to pick the hibiscus plant and the boppers
the plant because it's beautiful and will add to my garden room and the boppers are
extremely adorable ♥ i love things that glow in the dark

thank you!! :D

Oh my GOSH. You are SO generous!!! WOW! Thank you for hosting this lovely giveaway! :D
I'd like to enter! My friend code is 3067-5301-0551 and my player name is Megan. My favourite item in Animal Crossing New Leaf is the bubble wand! c:

FC: 2595-0763-8770
Name: Madeline
Favorite item: the coffee machine bc I love Caffeine and dying

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH AND TYSM for this giveaway you are awesome

my fc is 0061-2093-0600, my player name is jade, and my favourite item is the wooden stool! it's so ridiculously versatile :)

FC: 2766-8036-4727
Player Name: Eve
Favorite Item: Trash can. It may seem kind of stupid to say trash can, but believe it or not, it's SO convenient! You can just throw away all that junk you own instead of having to pay fees for fake paintings by Redd.

And btw, this giveaway is awesome! And so are you! ;)

FC: 1762-2670-4504
Player Name: Kalel
Favorite Item: Balloons! They come in all different shapes and colors. They're so cute!

What an awesome giveaway! I'd love to try my luck. :)
FC: 5386-9359-6986
Player name: Katsu
Favourite item(s) must be the pinwheels. Sure, they aren't that useful but it's so nice to run around with them when possible! They remind me of my childhood pinwheels, I used to love them.

Thank you!

added all x)

giphy.gif

FC: 1993-9799-9777
Player name: Derek
Favourite item(s): Lucky Gold Cat. Meow!

Last edited:
FC: 2766-8036-4727
Player Name: Eve
Favorite Item: Trash can. It may seem kind of stupid to say trash can, but believe it or not, it's SO convenient! You can just throw away all that junk you own instead of having to pay fees for fake paintings by Redd.

And btw, this giveaway is awesome! And so are you! ;)

awww thank you x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 2165-6244-7417
Player Name: Alice
Favorite item: Most likely the Afternoon-tea set, specifically because I find it really pretty and a nice addition to many different decorating styles!

Thank you for the giveaway! :) Much Appreciated. :blush:

x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 2595-0763-8770
Name: Madeline
Favorite item: the coffee machine bc I love Caffeine and dying

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH AND TYSM for this giveaway you are awesome

thank you x) ^^

added all x) ^^

giphy.gif

Last edited:
FC: 4656-8603-2178
Player name: Mag
Favourite item(s): Drum set! I'm a drummer in real life!:)

I'll enter!

Friend Code is 3411-1048-4563
Mayor April
My favorite item...I have two! The Hibiscus (korean holiday) is beautiful and I want one in every room! My other one is the Princess Bed because I find it the prettiest bed in the game.

FC: 2552-2379-5316
Name: TikiBones on TBF, Ponty (In-Game)
Favorite In-Game Item: My Newsprint Helmet~ FrozenDrinks gave it to me for free when I first made an account here. I've been wearing it ever since! And I love my green bunny balloon :3

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! It's so nice of you! ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back