• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Celebration GIVEAWAY! Big Reward for 1 winner! (CLOSED - Winner has been found)

Squinish

Bells
Feedback
100% (21) +
EDIT -
Winner is Rosie977 with the winning number 43. Post number 49.

There were a couple of close picks right at the start but both were off by 1 number. :D

So congrats to Rosie977!!

-------------------------------
So yesterday I got both Raymond and Marshal. Ya, ya I am sure people are either jealous of think I am just another sheep following a meme. I have heard it all. Well reason for my wanting them aside. I am so happy about it. So what better way to celebrate my joy then by giving away a bunch of junk.... I mean prizes. Ya! Prizes! ;P

Don't worry. It's good stuff, but we will get to the list later. First how to win this prize. There will only be 1 winner of this 23 item package. Ya, 23 items is a lot. Meh, it's just some stuff I had laying around gathering dust. Though someone might want to win it. So to win all you have to do is guess a number. Simple!

Guess the number from 0-50 (yes I included 0 as a possibility). Only 1 guess per person per hour. Yep, if you guess wrong. Then you can guess again an hour from your last guess. I won't change the number. I don't know people on this forum so I can't play favorites or have enemies. ;P If two people guess the winning number. Well, who ever posted first wins.

If you post more then 1 number in your post or before the an hour has passed between your posts. You will be disqualified. So lets play fair now. :D

Ok what you all want to know now. Is this even worth it.? What will you win? Well I hope this list really gets you guessing numbers. :D

THE PRIZES:
Dark Cosmos Crown DIY (Not roses but pretty)
Giant Teddy Bear DIY (Craft yourself a friend)
Classic-Library Wall DIY (For School)
Manga Library Wall DIY (For Play)
Grand Atlas Moth Model (Like owning Mothra)
Black Monster Statue (Like owning Godzilla)
Mom's Candle Set (had and extra)
Mom's Tisue Box (again, extra)
Zebra Turkeyfish Model (lets face it, they are all extras)
Tranatula Model (REVENGE!!!)
Tangy Photo (Blessed Image)
Ankha Posters (Even more Blessed)
Hello Kitty Poster (Ya, I got to much stuff)
Agent S Poster (cause it's a cool poster)
Sky Wall (I use this for my bathroom in the clouds)
Mossy-Garden Flooring (Meh, it's nice floor)
Flame Tee (Classic AC)
Stale Cupcakes Album (Got to love some good K.K.)
K.K. Disco (Groovy)
50 Brick Walls (why?... I don't know)
2 Blue Roses (Love these almost as much as pink)
10 NMT (ya that's what you all really want right?)

So, is that a good list of prizes. One random player. Hope you win... um... you.... the one reading this right now. ;P

Good Luck everyone. :D

Last edited:
My guess: 32
Congrats on getting Raymond and marshal :)

Thank you. It sadly cost me Tangy. Which is sad (second favorite villager) but good cause when I get her back. I will get her unique house. She my first invite so he did not come with her normal furniture. :D

I built a shrine for her cause she left her Cheerleader Uniform I gave her behind. So I will hold onto it till she comes back. :D
2020042413241700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Back