• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Ok, now my maf!team prediction is Dolby/Ness/Annika/Trundle (very tentative, may change later). I'm completely unsure of where my brain's headed in this scenario, but I'll look into it.

I could see a world where they are bussing, but it's really tinfoil at best. I'd read back but that Dolby post I mentioned forever back seemed like a genuine lull us into a worldview of Betsy maf vs light bussing.
in a world where betsy is bussing her talking dolby being cop could be an attempt to deflate the wagon forming

Ok caught up.

it’s ok… i can take it ❤️
It's other names and would probably get removed anyway, lol.

doctor!Dolby= town!Trundle, Frosty

If dolby somehow flips green, I think it makes trundle look worse. Earlier, trundle said this about the frosty/dolby wagon-

Or they just wanna kill a prominent town leader and then tomorrow they’ll be like “omg oops I was wrong xD” and then do some other crazy ass tactic (like fake claiming a PR) to get someone else killed.

It's a wolfy tmi post, imo. A green dolby flip would have me looking closer at trundle for the tmi.

I think you being mafia probably leads directly to me being the frame target
Annika I was kinda thinking knew I had TMi on Trundle bc she knew he was saved
Radical kinda has an energy of being unwilling to commit that’s wolfy
Betsy/one of the noobs fourth

That’s my best for a 4/4 rn
I think this is a last attempt to save a partner. Will try to explain why i think this.

He names his wolfreads.
I know I'll flip town, pretty sure ribbit will. So last attempt to toss us under.
Despite my sus of him, trundle is fairly tr. So i think he included both -
Trundle/radical

-specifically so people would either sus me and ribbit. Or - with 3 of us being pretty tr, to include a partner so we'd assume they're all treads.

Istg i can't communicate. So like, lump in 3 town and 1 wolf to both sabotage town and/or hide the wolf.

He names his wolfreads.
I know I'll flip town, pretty sure ribbit will. So last attempt to toss us under.
Trundle/radical

-specifically so people would either sus me and ribbit. Or - with 3 of us being pretty tr, to include a partner so we'd assume they're all treads.

Istg i can't communicate. So like, lump in 3 town and 1 wolf to both sabotage town and/or hide the wolf.
i think dolby’s list was just to create paranoia and i wouldn’t look into it so hard. that said, i can also see where you are coming from

in a world where betsy is bussing her talking dolby being cop could be an attempt to deflate the wagon forming

Whaa-? 🤣
I refuse to enter another tunnel.
1 - i had that dolby sus in d1.
2 - i called out a dolby/trundle/tn4u team very early.
3 - read again, because i think you are misunderstanding the whole cop thing. I can explain if you'd like.
4 - ask anyone who has ayed with me. If i were on a maf team and one was even potentially going down, there would be no saving. I'd hammer the nails in the coffin and kick the dirt over it at the end.

As i put it in a previous game "I'd bus that sus person and run over them twice". I won't put the first sus on partners, but i won't ever try to save them either.

Whaa-? 🤣
I refuse to enter another tunnel.
1 - i had that dolby sus in d1.
2 - i called out a dolby/trundle/tn4u team very early.
3 - read again, because i think you are misunderstanding the whole cop thing. I can explain if you'd like.
4 - ask anyone who has ayed with me. If i were on a maf team and one was even potentially going down, there would be no saving. I'd hammer the nails in the coffin and kick the dirt over it at the end.

As i put it in a previous game "I'd bus that sus person and run over them twice". I won't put the first sus on partners, but i won't ever try to save them either.
dope
Post automatically merged:

Ok caught up.

It's other names and would probably get removed anyway, lol.

If dolby somehow flips green, I think it makes trundle look worse. Earlier, trundle said this about the frosty/dolby wagon-

It's a wolfy tmi post, imo. A green dolby flip would have me looking closer at trundle for the tmi.

I think this is a last attempt to save a partner. Will try to explain why i think this.

He names his wolfreads.
Trundle/radical

wait hows that tmi? wasnt he talking abt frosty?

All caught up! Interesting read today.

Personally I guess I'm more inclined to trust Frosty? While its not impossible, I find it unlikely that not only was Dolby framed but also inspected as well as being doc who may or may not have successfully defended trundle. Its just a lot, not impossible, but a lot. But I do find it a bit odd that Frosty is so against discussing the chance (even though it may be small) that Dolby was framed. I'll put my vote on Dolby for now.

Updating on my suspicions from day 1, I don't feel as suspicious of Ribbit today. I'm not always in agreement with everything they say but that's a different matter.

Though I do wanna mindmeld with town who we wanna check today in the case that Dolby is RB and I have an oppertunity to investigate sometime before day end.
Wouldn't this just give the framer an idea of who to frame tonight/tomorrow and make appear red?

I think, but follow the link. You can see the whole post.
(On mobile, quoted posts are auto linked for me).

Read before it. It just looks tmi to me.

Literally all I get from that post is Trundle thinks I'm an idiot who can't play this game because I've only played once before. :rolleyes: Godforbid someone who doesn't have years worth of experience maybe knows what they're doing and has thought their actions through.

This is actually valid, especially because anyone could have caught that I was softing cop last night (I flat out said there was a 1/3 chance of taking out RB today before the Dolby vote)

I’m about go golfing with my best friend, this is probably the last you’ll hear from me this phase. Don’t do anything crazy like switch off Dolby last second, he’s lying about being doctor. Radical or TN4U is the next two slots to look into. @FrostyAlmonds take my advice and investigate who you want, the framer has a low chance of picking the same person as you (famous last words for Dolby lol)

Peace and love 💕💖💘😻

I think, but follow the link. You can see the whole post.
(On mobile, quoted posts are auto linked for me).

Read before it. It just looks tmi to me.
trundle said "why is dolby a pr"
ribbit: idk it's just one of the cases
then trundle said that
sorry i genuinely dont understand lol
do you mean that trundle was already expecting for dolby to claim pr?

Literally all I get from that post is Trundle thinks I'm an idiot who can't play this game because I've only played once before. :rolleyes: Godforbid someone who doesn't have years worth of experience maybe knows what they're doing and has thought their actions through.

This is actually valid, especially because anyone could have caught that I was softing cop last night (I flat out said there was a 1/3 chance of taking out RB today before the Dolby vote)
i dont think its that (i mean i didnt catch that lmao) it's just that, well, following betsy own logic she could have tmi that dolby was going to cc. but if she stays she would just give up and never even try to save a buddy then whatever (you were on obs with her right? did she say that actually?)

Literally all I get from that post is Trundle thinks I'm an idiot who can't play this game because I've only played once before.
No. I’m just saying that it would be unhinged and sounds exactly like something I would do as mafia lol

I’m about go golfing with my best friend, this is probably the last you’ll hear from me this phase. Don’t do anything crazy like switch off Dolby last second, he’s lying about being doctor. Radical or TN4U is the next two slots to look into. @FrostyAlmonds take my advice and investigate who you want, the framer has a low chance of picking the same person as you (famous last words for Dolby lol)

Peace and love 💕💖💘😻
Praying you’re right!
Post automatically merged:

I genuinely dont care to read into the game until I know if Dolby is mafia or not. That said, if I die tonight and Dolby flips town, my shortlist is annika/mog/radical6 or volt/some afk

Back