• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I think I’m still comfortable with my vote on annika

@ribbitribbon i know you had me potentially teamed with some slots at some point in day. What do you think of my slot now wrt recent voting activity
Post automatically merged:

Betsy if day ended in 10 minutes where would you vote

Post merges count as an edit and timestamp after like 3-4+ minutes after the og post, just the mechanics of this forum unfortunately. :c

Anyway, I don't want to wake up early tomorrow today so. Dolby, I think your maf. Saying nothing more cause I want those sweet opinions but I hope town will join me on voting you out today.

I'll detail more on actual thoughts during the day but my current world view.
Town Null (aka could see them replacing one of my maf leans) Maf

I don't want extra colours but Unravel is inbetween townlean and null for me. And Betsy is on the lower end of town.

*saying nothing more right now
ironically i am okay with any of these options. but betsy i think the goal is to hit roleblocker here, regardless of who is the most talkative or what

I think I’m still comfortable with my vote on annika

@ribbitribbon i know you had me potentially teamed with some slots at some point in day. What do you think of my slot now wrt recent voting activity

Betsy if day ended in 10 minutes where would you vote
with voting activity?? literally no idea

i’ve already abandoned a lot of my points about you so i’m curious on frosty pairing you with my other wolf reads

i still think dino is a safe vote

i was planning on voting tn4u with unravel honestly

Ribbit I don’t think that I have a good view of your reads after you shifted your view of yesterday to be likely v/v/v. Who are the wolves in your eyes

this is weird right??
maybe? but this is yoshi’s first mafia game ever so i’m giving him benefit of doubt

Ribbit I don’t think that I have a good view of your reads after you shifted your view of yesterday to be likely v/v/v. Who are the wolves in your eyes
radical/tn4u
other wolf leans are similar to before but i really think there’s something wrong with those two’s interactions

Dolby -Why annika over radical?
You can say you already covered it if i just missed it. I'll find it

ironically i am okay with any of these options. but betsy i think the goal is to hit roleblocker here, regardless of who is the most talkative or what

with voting activity?? literally no idea

i’ve already abandoned a lot of my points about you so i’m curious on frosty pairing you with my other wolf reads

i still think dino is a safe vote

Derp. Got it.

How do you mean dino is safe vote? Def maf or def town.

Wanted to see if how Annika would continue reacting and if all the people in the game Trundle seemed most likely to cop check Unravel in that moment

Ok. I'll go read more of that section. It's hard going back, seeing one or two posts, then missing the context.

>?????????????? what.

I have no idea why i added this to quotes. Got busy looking into dolby and forgot. 😞

Maybe it was to tn4u?

Derp. Got it.

How do you mean dino is safe vote? Def maf or def town.

Ok. I'll go read more of that section. It's hard going back, seeing one or two posts, then missing the context.

I have no idea why i added this to quotes. Got busy looking into dolby and forgot. 😞

Maybe it was to tn4u?
her random vote and entrance to the voting thread still feels off and i doubt worst case she’s not a vanilla townie

yes it was to tn4u’s big post

Felt Annika was being less substantive than Radical and wasn’t demonstrating a thought process at all Betsy though I could see either w. I gotta head to work now. I still have my problems with Radixal like there’s a few posts where it clearly feels like she’s posting but wants to avoid making a take

Felt Annika was being less substantive than Radical and wasn’t demonstrating a thought process at all Betsy though I could see either w. I gotta head to work now. I still have my problems with Radixal like there’s a few posts where it clearly feels like she’s posting but wants to avoid making a take
this is my problem with radical too

idk i just can’t see me voting annika today as they didn’t do anything but be annika

well idk Annika ribbit so talk to me about it and I will consider it when I get back

well idk Annika ribbit so talk to me about it and I will consider it when I get back
my only other game on here was with a town annika and she had similar behavior, only real difference i see is posting more throughout the day rather right at eod, but i don’t think i would call that a bad thing.

like when they said frosty was so towny and wondered if anyone else came to that conclusion yday it seemed like something she would do rofl

lol that is so instinctually wolfy to me but I will take that into consideration

Ok last thing Fr. Mog where are you considering voting if day ends in 10 minutes?

Lily just doesn’t to be a fan of how I’m engaging with her so I guess fair but still not a fan of that vote
if you think you are going to try to tell me how to vote, you are wrong. i have mental issues that i deal with daily. i asked you to back off. you seem to want to push things to the point of no return.

im not trying to get thrown out of the game or banned from the forums.

her random vote and entrance to the voting thread still feels off and i doubt worst case she’s not a vanilla townie

Got it. I went thru dino and it's very little. For a wolf!dino - it's a whole lot of nada, then a deep question (on last minute vote flips). I could see inactive town hanging back and coming in every now and then with questions(kind of how i see unravel), but imo it would be more than one specific question. Esp when there was so much else going on.

yes it was to tn4u’s big post

Oh i remember! It was to say this -
🤣🤣🤣

That was when tn4u said ness might be trying to disguise a betsy/ness/ribbit team. 🤣

This vote is gonna be hell today.

I have the frosty suggested possible team: dolby/dino/tn4u/radical

But dolby has me thinking, if it's frosty, helluva play. But tn4u/dino/radicsl are sus, and frosty wouldn't put her own teammates in there. Which means a whole different team. I also have trouble trying to make a frosty team.

I guess i need to look into why she thinks dolby could be rb, although i seriously doubt I'll catch it.

Did frosty say she thought I was rber? I missed that. If so, weird read. I don’t think Frosty never puts teammates on her suggested wolf team but yeah she doesn’t put all of them on it

Got it. I went thru dino and it's very little. For a wolf!dino - it's a whole lot of nada, then a deep question (on last minute vote flips). I could see inactive town hanging back and coming in every now and then with questions(kind of how i see unravel), but imo it would be more than one specific question. Esp when there was so much else going on.

Oh i remember! It was to say this -
🤣🤣🤣

That was when tn4u said ness might be trying to disguise a betsy/ness/ribbit team. 🤣

This vote is gonna be hell today.

I have the frosty suggested possible team: dolby/dino/tn4u/radical

But dolby has me thinking, if it's frosty, helluva play. But tn4u/dino/radicsl are sus, and frosty wouldn't put her own teammates in there. Which means a whole different team. I also have trouble trying to make a frosty team.

I guess i need to look into why she thinks dolby could be rb, although i seriously doubt I'll catch it.
if it’s frosty

we were all doomed anyways 🎉🎊

until frosty comes and explains more on why dolby today i think my vote is gonna stay with tn4u

Back