• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

my problem with volt goes back to yesterday in that i never got a clear maf read from them, she likes to pop in every now and then and defend people but i haven’t seen maf reads of their own origin. he also pushed back on zinnia until right near day end and it felt correct at the time but feels completely wrong knowing zinnia was town. i’m not convinced i wasn’t pocketed.

radical also was wishy washy with opinions mostly taking both sides

Do you think volt/radical team possible? I don't really have them in strong categories rn.

I mean Frosty, you only get framed if mafia think cop are going to investigate you and you were like, the closest thing to a consensus TR

I'm aware of that. I don't think it's outside the realms of possibility to think this is too good to be true and check the slot. If I were cop and the universal read was someone not me I would have 100% consider checking them. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I just think too different tho.

Cop and maf aren't aligned tho. Cop won't know if I'm NK target, and even if I was, we still have a doc too. Literally night actions are just big brain guessing games. Maf could have done four things to me. Kill me, frame me, RB me, ignore me. I'm a universal town read player, mafia would have discussed what to do with me last night. But I will get into my in depth post about this later, so to answer your question, yes, there is a piece of the puzzle missing.
if i had to take a guess the frame would be in me/mog/tn4u

X
I'm aware of that. I don't think it's outside the realms of possibility to think this is too good to be true and check the slot. If I were cop and the universal read was someone not me I would have 100% consider checking them. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I just think too different tho.

If i were cop, I'd check someone maf would not be likely to frame. A null read player. One who would be less likely to be framed, voted off, nk, etc.

I think that you are just thinking different, but also, you would probably be townreading the consensus town read anyway so that'd be a reason you wouldn't inspect them

maybe but a maf is not looking for this based on my experience last game as a framer

goal was always to frame not the most obvious player but a common fos
Post automatically merged:

Do you think volt/radical team possible? I don't really have them in strong categories rn.
i’m stewing on it

Actually, wait! If i were cop, I'd check ness!
And ness would probably check me.
And maf would frame one of us.
And the tunnel would never end!
😅
yeah I framed you last night Betsy, once cop outs with the red check you are DONE!

X

If i were cop, I'd check someone maf would not be likely to frame. A null read player. One who would be less likely to be framed, voted off, nk, etc.

Good strat!

I think that you are just thinking different, but also, you would probably be townreading the consensus town read anyway so that'd be a reason you wouldn't inspect them

Nah, I overthink everything. Once we end up in graveyard/end game chat together you'll see.

And Ribbit, I swear I'll go back and read, people keep talking to me.

Real talk I actively do not think that it is Volt. A couple years ago I played a few MU games with Volt, I occassionally interact with them on my wolfia server and talk about mafia to. This feels like how he approaches the mafia from those games and I didn't get the sense that the overall approach changed that much from talking to them

Back