• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Lily has instantly become the fascinating slot in the game for me. I can’t really say much beyond that besides that I don’t think she’s teammed with Ribbit or trundle(or if she is with Trundle she is being fed lines directly by him but I don’t really believe that)

i’m starting to think you and betsy are gonna be like you and oath

TBH good. I think arguments like these help clear town. I found Oath town through it last time.

Talk at me while I read Frosty

This is gonna sound like a real weird one, but I've been trying to get into mafs mind today and wanna hear other people's thoughts. Who do think maf framed yesterday?

You said verbatim you were going to vote one of those three I mentioned. You have said multiple times that I’m fishy for saying you… didn’t want one of those three dead.

Nope. I say you're fishy for other reasons.

I see the possible issue now. You haven't reD day 1.

I said i was likely going to vote one of those 3 earlier in the day. Hours before eod. At the time, it was basic poe.

However! (And if you didn't read d1, then you missed ALL of this). I then questioned trundle, questioned the ribbit push (said dolby might be trying to save someone), questioned everything.

Then - trundle eod decided it for me. It went like this :

What the heck is trundle smokin? Bus? Det check? Whaaa- ? And tmi dude, wth?
Man, screw the poe, I'm voting this sus dude.

Reading day 1 may help.

Lily has instantly become the fascinating slot in the game for me. I can’t really say much beyond that besides that I don’t think she’s teammed with Ribbit or trundle(or if she is with Trundle she is being fed lines directly by him but I don’t really believe that)
im not teamed with anyone. you are starting to sound sus as well.

TBH good. I think arguments like these help clear town. I found Oath town through it last time.

This is gonna sound like a real weird one, but I've been trying to get into mafs mind today and wanna hear other people's thoughts. Who do think maf framed yesterday?
No clue. Depends on the wagon composition. If we libe in v/v/v world I think they frame ribbit or unravel. If ribbit is town and unravel is wolf it’s super complicated and I don’t want to spew, but is dependent on if old TBTers are on the mafia team or not. Ribbit wolf unravel town I kinda think that they might go for a zinnia voter

yoshi do you not play online mafia? i get the impression of someone who plays a lot of among us
Nope. I’ve never done one before, even on another site. It took me a while to understand a lot of the mafia words people were using like omgus and wolf.
again i agreed with this at the time, but i don’t know how yoshi is getting these reads. just vibes?
What I meant is based on her posts, they didn’t seem suspicious.

Anyway, I realize I haven’t been useful like at all. Sorry. I’ll try to help more next time I’m online and read through the last 8 pages, I just have to do homework now.

Back