• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

wait. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you Town read people (example: me) during D1 and early today?
yes i meant thought that people seem to forget that from my perspective this makes sense because i am town
Post automatically merged:

I mean that is 3/4 of the team that Shiny has. Realistically I think Annika/radical could be 2/4, and I’m not locked on Ness

I do think it makes sense though: the way people went towards Mog was kinda weirder than Zinnia, and it seems a few people felt that Mog was just acting how Mog normally does. No one was like that for Zinnia.

I think If the wagons were v/v/v it was mafia voting whatever wagon they felt like, and if it v/v/w (you’re the wolf), it was wolves voting which ever of Zinnia and unravel they felt like since… the vote on you was stalled out until Mog voted you and even then it was only barely in contention.
are you saying you like mog or you don’t ike mog

yes i meant thought that people seem to forget that from my perspective this makes sense because i am town
Yeah but your theory is that the wagons were v/v/w and most of them piled on you as the third option at EoD, one of them pretty unnecessarily

I’m like… slightly towny on Mog D2 but was leaning town on Mog D1 purely for the thread activity surrounding her and how the thread felt about her

Yeah but your theory is that the wagons were v/v/w and most of them piled on you as the third option at EoD, one of them pretty unnecessarily
i don’t see how this is a problem, it sounds like you’re agreeing that dino is weird

oh unless you mean mog

which i already said i think mog pulled out of the zinnia wagon because it’s super obvious and town was expected to look into it today

i don’t see how this is a problem, it sounds like you’re agreeing that dino is weird
I think with vote timings, despite all three wagons being very close at the moment the votes closed, it’s hard to believe in Dino/Unravel

Betsy is kinda bringing it back in more recent posting but I feel that her posting in mid 800s to mid 900s was more about looking good than solving for the most part

Pfft. It's more confusion and not understanding anybody's reads. But don't worry, I'll make myself look bad again. I don't see things the same as other people, I can't read people, and I miss obv things.

For example, I was seriously considering a team of frosty/trundle/ness. 😅
I mean, you have a poss deep wolf who is playing a good but careful game, the eod madness, and the sussy jacob/ness slot. But then I feel stupid and think, trundle and ness wouldn't be a team?

But - frosty is alive. I think a doc would save the most town. Frosty was the most town. Nobody died. Strong town possibility there. So maybe frosty isn't a secret wolf. But anything is possible, so i keep it for later consideration if somehow frosty is still alive late game.

I considered you/tn4u/ness or trundle.🤣
Ribbit theory of you pushing ribbit to save someone else was something i mentioned d1.
However - i was thinking you were saving tn4u. But then i look back and find things to discount the theory.

So then it's- which is more wolfy, ribbit or trundle. Imo trundle. Which is more wolfy, trundle or ness? Imo ness.

I can iso again, but I haven't seen mog as maf. I'm not good at "vibes". I don't see unravel as maf. The time zone diff seems to limit interactions. There's a lot of quiet from like, yoshi, dino, lily, etc. I think lily is town for the snap d1. Waiting for others to post more. Radical makes sense in posts.

Some of tn4u wall post was repeating what others said, but it was a good wall post. But was it too good? Coached? No idea, but it's a big diff from d1. Meh. Maybe they're just getting into the game more?

Volt is a mystery to me. I'm leaning town rn for volt and shiny. Ribbit - I really think ribbit is trying, coming up with theories that challenge common views, which seems pretty town imo. I mean, open mind and all, but it can be tough to come up with a case on strong, mostly tr players, and I tend to see it as more solving than plotting.

I find myself in the same place as yesterday. 🙄

I think I'm gonna do some outside work and come back to this later. Give my eyes and useless brain a break.

I think with vote timings, despite all three wagons being very close at the moment the votes closed, it’s hard to believe in Dino/Unravel
unravel is on a different timzone man if she wanted to blitz she’s not doing it at 3 am or whatever

I don’t think you guys are addressing thread vibes correctly given this is a 17 player game and it is quite easy for it to seem like many people are for and many people are against a specific read/push at the same time.

oh unless you mean mog

which i already said i think mog pulled out of the zinnia wagon because it’s super obvious and town was expected to look into it today
what was super obvious? that they were town?

No your Mog take does exist in a coherent worldview Ribbit. But including Dino in it doesn’t since Dino was literally the last vote. If Mog/Dino exists I kinda think that after no one follows Mog on you they know no one will if Dino does. I think Dino would think they are better served voting off wagon, even if Unravel w. Though idk Dino’s experience level fully

No your Mog take does exist in a coherent worldview Ribbit. But including Dino in it doesn’t since Dino was literally the last vote. If Mog/Dino exists I kinda think that after no one follows Mog on you they know no one will if Dino does. I think Dino would think they are better served voting off wagon, even if Unravel w. Though idk Dino’s experience level fully
mog was the last vote

I don’t think you guys are addressing thread vibes correctly given this is a 17 player game and it is quite easy for it to seem like many people are for and many people are against a specific read/push at the same time.
We should hangout, wym on this

the votes are not divided like that, but i know what you’re getting at

mog was the last vote
I cannot believe Daniel would lie to me like this smh. I thought the votes in the eod list were chronologically ordered. Alright I gotta go for work for fr but the take of maf votes piled on ribbit to save unravel does not sit right with me

If you could elaborate on your thoughts on Trindle and Ness and go deep with them it would help with how I view you I think
I'd be happy to! Lemme just pull up my read list so I can look at it.
After looking at my read list (quoting won't let me show it, I tried, so i'll make it a separate post)
Trundle: My trundle opinion still holds true for me, which is Potential Mafia, but mainly Townlean for now. The reasoning behind this is his disapproval of the Zinnia wagon. When people began piling onto that, Trundle was actively trying to persuade people to not vote Zinnia, and he began to panic at EOD because he realized no amount of effort could get people to unvote Zin.

Ness: Like I said in my reads, I 100% mafialean him. My reasoning behind this is his method of questioning. Back in my list, I noted that while both Ness and Betsy were the most active questioners (trundle being 3rd), Betsy was actively trying to help the town with no malicious undertones. Ness, on the other hand, was trying to help the town with his questions while, at the same time, trying to separate the obvious Townies from the Power Roles. No one dying N1 makes me think that Ness possibly succeeded in this, and told his Mafia teammates about his possible findings. Someone then tried to kill, but they either (a, hit a protected townie, or (b, hit the protected Doc.
(ik this sounds tinfoil-y as all get-out, but I'm sure it has merit)

After looking at my read list (quoting won't let me show it, I tried, so i'll make it a separate post)
Trundle: My trundle opinion still holds true for me, which is Potential Mafia, but mainly Townlean for now. The reasoning behind this is his disapproval of the Zinnia wagon. When people began piling onto that, Trundle was actively trying to persuade people to not vote Zinnia, and he began to panic at EOD because he realized no amount of effort could get people to unvote Zin.

Ness: Like I said in my reads, I 100% mafialean him. My reasoning behind this is his method of questioning. Back in my list, I noted that while both Ness and Betsy were the most active questioners (trundle being 3rd), Betsy was actively trying to help the town with no malicious undertones. Ness, on the other hand, was trying to help the town with his questions while, at the same time, trying to separate the obvious Townies from the Power Roles. No one dying N1 makes me think that Ness possibly succeeded in this, and told his Mafia teammates about his possible findings. Someone then tried to kill, but they either (a, hit a protected townie, or (b, hit the protected Doc.
hmmm i would like to hear how ness has to do with the doc save some more

I literally don’t understand anything you’re saying about what I supposedly was doing with power roles

i regret what i did !! i think it makes me look suspicious too from an outside perspective , but trundle got into my head and i didnt want to seem like i was piling on a bandwagon w mafia , but i only had minutes to make a decision and i feel bad bc i dont actually rly suspect ribbit anymore but at the time it was my best other guess

i do think tho that if mafia was on zinna they were probably on the intial votes and not the latter

all in all im bad and im sorry

Back