• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

yeah and why wasn’t the zinnia wagon thread consensused to be wrong? why was it just mog?

i am jumping between it but i think the main points stand if unravel is villager or mafia. i’ll grab the unravel votes rq

unravel (4): Trundle annika radical6 N e s s

if you can make a team out of these please tell me
Post automatically merged:

do you actually think the votes were just random mafia members voting for whatever villager they felt like
I mean that is 3/4 of the team that Shiny has. Realistically I think Annika/radical could be 2/4, and I’m not locked on Ness

I do think it makes sense though: the way people went towards Mog was kinda weirder than Zinnia, and it seems a few people felt that Mog was just acting how Mog normally does. No one was like that for Zinnia.

I think If the wagons were v/v/v it was mafia voting whatever wagon they felt like, and if it v/v/w (you’re the wolf), it was wolves voting which ever of Zinnia and unravel they felt like since… the vote on you was stalled out until Mog voted you and even then it was only barely in contention.

ok ribbit is towny asf

i love her theory

also @Dolby i saw you say trundle was getting better today, but i've been getting kinda worried about him and thinking you and him could be a wolf duo trying to gang up on me

would you mark him as definitely town or do you think there's some room for error?

ok ribbit is towny asf

i love her theory

also @Dolby i saw you say trundle was getting better today, but i've been getting kinda worried about him and thinking you and him could be a wolf duo trying to gang up on me

would you mark him as definitely town or do you think there's some room for error?
Dude is in his town era. I guess there’s room for error but he’s like, one of my most confident slots. I like his d2 posting so much coming from him with how I remember him.

Annika I know you posted about your reads yesterday but what’s your view on who the wolves are?

Also maybe I’m tunneled on Ribbit but I’m just like… more and more as we go deeper into thread “these can not be real thoughts”

just wondering, have any of my reads been helpful in any way? I'm trying to rethink my potential maf team reads.

Annika I know you posted about your reads yesterday but what’s your view on who the wolves are?

Also maybe I’m tunneled on Ribbit but I’m just like… more and more as we go deeper into thread “these can not be real thoughts”
yet another person forgetting that fmpov i am the only town i know so i am basing my worldview around it

Dude is in his town era. I guess there’s room for error but he’s like, one of my most confident slots. I like his d2 posting so much coming from him with how I remember him.
Didn’t your wall just say you were in pain that I townread Ribbit

just wondering, have any of my reads been helpful in any way? I'm trying to rethink my potential maf team reads.
You haven’t elaborated on any of them lmao, esp for me I think you just picked all 4 of them like candy in a candy store

hmm...

I think I changed my mind about thinking Betsy was town

I think... you/Betsy/...Volt maybe...? +1.....? could add Mog somewhere, I think Ribbit's theory has merit

this is just quickfire thoughts, I don't have much to back it up

oh but I think you have TMI on Trundle, that's my main reason for suspecting you though it could easily be wrong ig

Didn’t your wall just say you were in pain that I townread Ribbit

You haven’t elaborated on any of them lmao, esp for me I think you just picked all 4 of them like candy in a candy store
Yeah I am, and I’m inpain that it looks like he’s started TRing ribbit rn but that doesn’t change that he is obv town

hmm...

I think I changed my mind about thinking Betsy was town

I think... you/Betsy/...Volt maybe...? +1.....? could add Mog somewhere, I think Ribbit's theory has merit

this is just quickfire thoughts, I don't have much to back it up

oh but I think you have TMI on Trundle, that's my main reason for suspecting you though it could easily be wrong ig
Yeah you are wrong on this. Talk to me about Volt though?

okay guys do you think it's ever possible for mafia to decide not to kill anyone at night
like. would they do that

Do we think unravel is telling the truth here 🤔
Would be the funniest wolf slip of all time.

Or doc slip if she knew mafia didn’t submit a kill bc she didn’t submit a protect.
We never did have our tea party on why Ribbit is so evil
i cannot for the life of me figure out why you think that slot is towny but I got to head to work.

Oh my bad Dolbs, I think you meant that you found Ribbit town now not Trundle. Didn’t read that post zzzz

okay guys do you think it's ever possible for mafia to decide not to kill anyone at night
like. would they do that
No they never would. Makes what Unravel said wine though

Oh my bad Dolbs, I think you meant that you found Ribbit town now not Trundle. Didn’t read that post zzzz

No they never would. Makes what Unravel said wine though
No you had it right the first time, I find Trundle town and not ribbit

like. would they do that
um, possibly? maybe they decided to save the killing for a more opportune time, as there was too much suspicion being thrown around D1 and EOD1.

Back