• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Sorry! I will try to quote more to avoid mixups. It's just a pain on mobile.

So in kingmaker, jacob put annika as definite townread. Turned out to be a wolfy trick. So this game, jacob says (not quotes) annika 99% villager, annika reply was you aren't tricking me again!

And jacob's reply to that was to say that annika's reaction was wolfy. Knowing the stuff from last game - that post from jacob was very wolfy to me. It's post 76.

It was also the time when i started leaning town dolby, lol. Dolby wasn't aware of the last game stuff, so when he was questioning the annika townreads and said what is wrong with you people (not exact maybe), i thought it seemed a confused town.
i think i disagree just bc jacob's desire wasn't pocketing annika, but he wanted to seem paired up with her (he said so in mafia chat), what is something independent of annika's feeling towards him. now, if you want to say that he wouldn't try the same trick twice, it's early enough in the game that it doesn't hurt trying. thats why i think he was just honest
i think jacob grew lackluster but given he subbed that makes sense. and so far ness seems very raw, nothing looks fabricated from him

Why is Ribbit more sus than yesterday
while I was catching up I saw them talking about how Trundle saying "bus" was a slip, which seems reasonable:
why does this make me think these are both town wagons and you're just saying this to bus me tomorrow 😭
but I looked at the post and it turns out Trundle was talking to Ribbit herself lmao

it can't be a slip unless ribbit is a wolf, so the perspective here feels a bit off. I think this could be unwarranted paranoia though
Is trundles eod1 towny?
I thought it was a bit townie? it would've been weirder if he was defending zinnia but didn't provide an alternative

I'm not gonna go fetch the post but while he was defending Zinnia he said smth like "meanwhile no one is voting unravel" which is a post I liked
Talk about Betsy being towny on this page, how?

I don’t think the slot is towny
uhh the post where she talks about why she previously found Jacob suspicious. I should prob check context cos I haven't been able to read closely today, I just wanted to check in real quick
Post automatically merged:

it's antitown to vote town members

(again, very sorry if youre town! :c)

HOHO! You have something against me today Dolby? :cool:
Yeah you’re lock wolf

I don’t think that I mentioned you in that post? I didn’t like Betsyd posts on the page bc it’s like she’s literally searching for a reason to wolfread me but tbh I think that she might be overcompensating for the game all three of us played together

That one quote of Annika’s people are now posting. It is not good, weird worldview. Can’t say it isn’t just a weird worldview. not good feeling towards the slot since it’s like, her reads are if you took thread consensus before Zinnia flipped

while I was catching up I saw them talking about how Trundle saying "bus" was a slip, which seems reasonable:

but I looked at the post and it turns out Trundle was talking to Ribbit herself lmao

it can't be a slip unless ribbit is a wolf, so the perspective here feels a bit off. I think this could be unwarranted paranoia though

I thought it was a bit townie? it would've been weirder if he was defending zinnia but didn't provide an alternative

I'm not gonna go fetch the post but while he was defending Zinnia he said smth like "meanwhile no one is voting unravel" which is a post I liked

uhh the post where she talks about why she previously found Jacob suspicious. I should prob check context cos I haven't been able to read closely today, I just wanted to check in real quick
Post automatically merged:

it's antitown to vote town members

(again, very sorry if youre town! :c)
can i tr annika for just being deadass on a post that looks so wolfy

lmao sorry

uhh
i think trundle is town ...?
betsy also seems townie on this page

I think I had ribbit town for some reason but I rescind that read

also frosty is very townie !!
Ok progress

Also for those quoting Annika, unless you provide a quote of her sussing Zinnia I am fine with her sheeping trundle. She plays elsewhere, in that situation she’s placing a vote on a major wagon, she townread Ribbit at the time, so she’s voting unravel or zinnia

Why is Ribbit more sus than yesterday

Is trundles eod1 towny?

Talk about Betsy being towny on this page, how?

I don’t think the slot is towny

GDI Dolby lksfnkjsdnf. You made me think the last one is about me. 😭

I feel so sad I barely have any questions directed towards me and I'm just like. Shiny coming in with the hottest take today and I await their wall on me.

But now I poof to go work a bit because things seemed to slow down and I am still living in the headspace of how did I live. Peace.

Back