• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I dunno gimme a bit, i feel like the only real reason Betsy is being townread is because they doodled on paper. I might just be trippin on this thought process
do you have a hunch where betsy is mafia? 🤨
Post automatically merged:

I skipped lunch and I’ve been driving around the last few hours so forgive me if this seems delirious.

One of Betsy and Ribbit is mafia. Leaning Betsy.
missed this sorry

I dunno gimme a bit, i feel like the only real reason Betsy is being townread is because they doodled on paper. I might just be trippin on this thought process
Betsy’s notes aren’t good besides I guess the teams that are on the side. With that said, I got a good vibe reading her posts, and I feel like she was solving me. In particular her post ISOing me was good (also she wants me to be evil so bad lol)

I will say I kinda hate Volt’s EOD, those last few posts feel so faked to me; why appeal to me like that and not just vote for unravel?

paranoia cop is gonna check you
I saw it more as detective check confidence, like you'd see in a godfather.

No one should have that kind of confidence in this game. There's a framer out there! And saying "check me" is just asking to be framed. Unless, of course, you can't be framed.

Betsy’s notes aren’t good besides I guess the teams that are on the side. With that said, I got a good vibe reading her posts, and I feel like she was solving me. In particular her post ISOing me was good (also she wants me to be evil so bad lol)
Just my surface level hunger deprived brain, it irks me how Betsy pushed all 3 of the major wagons forming yesterday. Hard to explain, might be wrong here.

I have some company coming over so I’ll take that time to chill and be less aggressive since I know I’m being a little wild right now. Apologies to all if I’m saying anything rude.

I saw it more as detective check confidence, like you'd see in a godfather.

No one should have that kind of confidence in this game. There's a framer out there! And saying "check me" is just asking to be framed. Unless, of course, you can't be framed.
i did say this yday

As for my current reads....
Yoshi/Zinnia - newbie town
Frosty - probably town? idk lol i just think they look better in this spat with TN4U. Also a mafia frosty, in my opinion, would have no reason to suddenly challenge (a hypothetical town!TN4U) someone townreading them. Since its the beginning of the game imo maf!Frosty would've benefitted off a town!TN4U backing them, and challenging them mightve deterred TN4U from siding with them in the future.

if theyre both mafia and manufactured this disagreement then :cautious:

Hi Radical. I somehow just didn't pick up on this when you first posted it, but I'm now noticing you were saying the same thing about me as TN4U was, so I would really appreciate it where you thought I looked bad pre this spat because TN4U won't answer me so maybe you can point me in the right direction and help me clear him.

But otherwise, everyone else. The post above, and the one below. Does anyone else feel a sense of TMI or am I tilting?

i guess out of the 3 it would be unravel > zinnia > ribbit today for me. i just dont get maf vibes and think their cops are useless comment was just careless rather than mafia-y

I’m saying that mafia aren’t saving anyone and didn’t care who went over.

Which is a very good look for unravel and a kind of good look for yuu
To elaborate more on this and why unravel looks better, up until the last moment it looked like the ribbit wagon was stalled out. Unravel was actually in danger for a bigger chunk of eod. I will be only responding to notifications after this

Just my surface level hunger deprived brain, it irks me how Betsy pushed all 3 of the major wagons forming yesterday. Hard to explain, might be wrong here.
I had a thought that if the wagons were v/v/v her trundle vote was a bad look. Still I feel she is town and tone and in how she’s approaching the game and a lot of uncertainty can come from replacing relatively late in day

To elaborate more on this and why unravel looks better, up until the last moment it looked like the ribbit wagon was stalled out. Unravel was actually in danger for a bigger chunk of eod. I will be only responding to notifications after this
okay allow me to open up a can of worms

i think trundle bussed unravel and they’re partners

i am ready to get canceled

HEAR ME OUT

I do!!! I really, really do haha. I looked for it too.

My notes are an exercise. Everyone should do it. Read through, write down the name everytime you get a bad vibe, look for patterns. It can be surprising.

Also - I'm vanilla. So while I do not want to croak, it's better me than a pr. So I do feel free to poke everything! And to write all my tinfoils. No reservations. If I'm wrong, I just feel stupid. Nothing new there. 🤣

Step one. I wanna analyze the Zinnia voters. I have every reason to feel someone from maf jumped on this wagon because it was too easy a frame.

@Dolby, can I convince you to look at someone besides Ribbit for a little while?

there was a Trundle quote yesterday saying the Yoshi + mog on Zinnia (I think) seemed maf aligned. I like that. But I also want to talk about Dino here because I felt that was a very interesting vote. Two posts this thread but made sure to vote. I just felt it fishy and would love to talk about that.
My take on new players that voted late is 1. As amusing a world it would be they almost certainly weren’t sent to thread to vote Zinnia 2. Voting matters, I want to see their processes. I think I know more about where Lily would have voted if she couldn’t pick no elim then why Yoshi and Dino actually did

Dolby out for real now

in this world assume that trundle IS mafia

there were two bandwagons and trundle was banking on being correct no matter what

trundle did not think unravel would actually get voted out

this is mostly on the vote timings

one unravel bw had some gusto though zinnia’s got voted fast

worst case trundle is correct

i’m gonna eat i will elaborate in a second

ness

I had a thought that if the wagons were v/v/v her trundle vote was a bad look. Still I feel she is town and tone and in how she’s approaching the game and a lot of uncertainty can come from replacing relatively late in day
I feel similarly, but it’s just like, the principle of posting a picture of those notes feels so strange to me. I do the same thing but I’m not doing it because it’s an easy layup for town points.

Gonna stop posting until I get home, feel like I’m chasing a dud right now

trundle im ngl but for me the push on unravel by you seemed to be a policy chop that you admitted that could be just a vt so it didnt feel exactly honest
but i said yesterday that i couldn't understand why you as a mafia on would not just cruise on the zinnia ship
i think it's above just getting town cred because you were actively trying to dissipate the wagon. ofc that would be awkward if zinnia flipped red but thats not what happened
im not sure if im just getting trolled but i wouldn't flip trundle today i think

Back