• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling .:Amiibo Villagers:.

Hiya guys! I've been really busy lately so I'm gonna have to close this thread as it was only met to be opened for a short while, the offers that I got pending are the only ones I'll be doing as it takes time to get a villager boxed up.

Sorry to those that where waiting!

Hi I'm fairly new to ACNL. Can you get villagers to move in if your town is full? If so can I request a character? Also, do you want bells or real money?

Hi I'm fairly new to ACNL. Can you get villagers to move in if your town is full? If so can I request a character? Also, do you want bells or real money?

Hiya! Welcome to AC & the forums! You can only ask a villager to move in if there is a open slot in your town, if your town is full then you have to wait till someone goes before asking a villager to move in! I'm no longer doing villager trading as I'm too busy lately thou when you have a open slot there are plenty of other threads that are boxing villagers up!

Someone can correct me but I don't think paying someone with real money is allowed on the forum, so people use in game bells or their TBT they gain on the forum to buy items/villagers!

I wasn’t sure if you were still selling but could I buy Fauna for 10tbt? I’m free now or tonight. :)

I'm no longer selling thou as I already got Fauna in my town I can quickly box her up for you for 10 tbt?? I'll add you now

Gates open, town name is Nighgate

Last edited:
Hi! I know this thread isn't really active anymore, but if you ever decide to come back, may I get Tia please. Thanks :)

Back