• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling .:Amiibo Villagers:.

Do you still have Whitney or Wolfgang? I can give 80,000 in-game bells for one of them (or would 5 TBT bells with 50,000 in-game bells be better?) My 3DS' touchscreen is also kind of off from whoever had it before, so I won't be able to talk in-game very fast. But anyways, thank you!

Last edited:
Do you still have Whitney or Wolfgang? I can give 80,000 in-game bells for one of them (or would 5 TBT bells with 50,000 in-game bells be better?) My 3DS' touchscreen is also kind of off from whoever had it before, so I won't be able to talk in-game very fast. But anyways, thank you!

Heyo! I can scan any of them in, its up to you who you would want first. And you can keep the IGB as I don't play acnl that much anymore, any TBT will be fine c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could I please get Marshal? I will pay 20 tbt!

Hi! If you still need Marshal then sure I can box him up after some villagers~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Chrissy available?

Yep! c:

Heyo! I can scan any of them in, its up to you who you would want first. And you can keep the IGB as I don't play acnl that much anymore, any TBT will be fine c:

OK! I would like Wolfgang then. I'm available anytime tomorrow from 10am til 11pm Central Time, as well as that time from Monday-Friday this week. My friend code is on the left, and my character is May from the town Tea Leaf. Thank you! c:

Last edited:
No problem! I'll message you once I'm available and Wolfgang is in boxes c:

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! If you still need Marshal then sure I can box him up after some villagers~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! c:

That would be great! VM me when he's ready

Sorry guys! I was ill yesterday so wasn't on, but I'm back now! :blush:

Heyo peeps! I've been collecting the amiibo card's for a while now and got a good amount of villagers to offer! So if you see any that you want let me know I'll only be doing this for a short while and not all villagers that I have aren't listed below, as I might have them! Pay whatever amount you want~

*Bob
*Willow
*Freya
*Chevre
*Biskit
*Bruce
*Fauna
*Punchy
*Tia
*Lily
*Drago
*Merengue
*Cheri
*Fuchsia
*Tangy
*Kyle
*Flurry
*Ken
*Lionel
*Cookie
*Mitzi
*Wolfgang
*Francine
*Lopez
*Cherry
*Whitney
*Rodeo
*Marshal
*Chrissy
*Roscoe
*Scoot
*Colton
*Goldie
*Kiki
*Chief
*Stitches
*Diana
*Zell
*Bam
*Skye
*Octavia
*Muffy
*Snake
*Genji
*Nan
*Deirdre
*Monty
*Lobo
RV'S
*Ike
*Hopkin's
*Maddie
*Bea
*Dobie
*Boots
*Wade
*Stella
*Norma

Ariane - Skye & Dobie
PrEtTyFuNny82 - Kiki
MissPink - Maddie
Carackobama - Fuchsia
Armsandavocados - Kyle
Jakeypride - Stitches
Bi-derman - Drago
Yamakiwolf - Wolfgang

BluebearL - Marshal
Filbertlover12 - Chrissy
Can I have Marshal for 10tbt whenever you get the chance:)

Can i have marshal please, i can give u bells and some rare furniture

my fc is 3394-4713-3928

Last edited:
VaL
villager: skye

*tbh im not sure IF ive made it past the 16 cycle? right its 16? anywho, idk if im there yet, how will ii know if ii have, will.she tell me.anything when ii talk to her?.. ii think ii have past 16, bht could ii get Skye? and if im not able to get her, ill double what ii pay you for the inconvenience!! lmk if thats okay with you ty

*ii dont have much tbt, so if you will accept IGB? lmk also ty

VaL
villager: skye

*tbh im not sure IF ive made it past the 16 cycle? right its 16? anywho, idk if im there yet, how will ii know if ii have, will.she tell me.anything when ii talk to her?.. ii think ii have past 16, bht could ii get Skye? and if im not able to get her, ill double what ii pay you for the inconvenience!! lmk if thats okay with you ty

*ii dont have much tbt, so if you will accept IGB? lmk also ty

Ah I don't know about the cycle will effect amiibo villagers, but we can still try if you like? I'll add ya to the list!

Back