• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Amazed by gift from wishy

i havent played during a meteor shower yet! and i didnt know you got spotlight stuff! So, do you just press the a button when you see one like in wild world (or was that city folk)? sorry, I could look it up but im lazy and ill forget all about it until im bored at work again tomorrow night. Youre lucky with the throne, I want one.

You can't have anything in your hands and you have to be looking at the sky (press up on the D pad) so you can't be moving around, just stand still. I usually am facing away, so when the shooting star comes by and you press the A button, you turn around, place your hands together and bow. If done correctly, the shooting star lights up even brighter. You can wish on several stars in the same night, but will only get 1 gift from Wishy in the mail the next day. The meteor shower is always announced on the board outside of the train station the day of the shower.

Excellent! Congrats. Apparently, according to Wishy, my deepest wish was for a... deluxe washing machine! Who figured? =}

Ahh, that's cool... I can't remember everything I've ever gotten from Wishy, but most of it was crap, haha... The only thing I remember was a hi-fi stereo.

Back