• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Amazed by gift from wishy

VioletsTown

Bells
I usually just do meteor showers just for fun... and today, got a throne! I didn't think the gift could be that good. :)

Wow I didn't know that the gifts were gonna be that good! I will keep a close eye next time there is a meteor shower!

Yeah, I've been getting just plain old gifts, but I just do it because, well, I'm there! Will be more diligent in the future. :p

I usually just do meteor showers just for fun... and today, got a throne! I didn't think the gift could be that good. :)

Saaaame! I got really surprised when i got one two days ago ^_^

Well, considering the Throne is a spotlight item and Wishy is designed to only give spotlight items, it's not all that surprising. Still, congratulations.

Cools. I think the best thing I ever got from Wishy was a shopping cart :p

That's good! On my last town I was able to come to one meteor shower, but I received one of the rare number lamps. I always got thrones in Wild World, though. I wasn't sure if Wishy gave out thrones on New Leaf, but it's good to hear that they can be obtained that way! :) Congratulations!

Last edited:
Wishy can give any of the Spotlight items, so anything you get from Wishy is special. There are just some Spotlight items that are more special than others. I was very happy when I would get a number lamp and a piece of the the Rococo set. I also liked getting any of the Sci-Fi items.

That's good! On my last town I was able to come to one meteor shower, but I received one of the rare number lamps. I always got thrones in Wild World, though. I wasn't sure if Wishy gave out thrones on New Leaf, but it's good to hear that they can be obtained that way! :) Congratulations!

MadisonCrossing, just wondering, why is your font so tiny? I have a very difficult time reading your posts. Well, I also had lens implant surgery in both of my eyes so it should be no surprise, but I just wonder why yours is so much smaller than everyone elses'.

ETA = - I usually get Rococco items and sometimes number lamps, but I got a hi-end stereo last time, iirc.

Last edited:
congrats c: the only thing i've gotten was an unknown machine which i had no purpose for, and a dolly to remind me of my bad days of aika

i havent played during a meteor shower yet! and i didnt know you got spotlight stuff! So, do you just press the a button when you see one like in wild world (or was that city folk)? sorry, I could look it up but im lazy and ill forget all about it until im bored at work again tomorrow night. Youre lucky with the throne, I want one.

Congrats.

In my old town, Wishy gave me a moon. So far in the current town he gave me a rococo vanity(keeping), a number lamp(gave to Flora), and a dolly(I was like WTF when Wishy sent me this).

I usually just get Rococo furniture and number lamps. I don't remember getting anything else.

I did get a throne from a villager though -- there was a week when I got one, and two of my friends got them from villagers too. We were all so freaked out!

Wishy gave me a moon last time which was exciting. Nowhere near as expensive as a throne though, but I got one of those through Gwen. :3

Back