Alternative Facts

Not sure if this has been pointed out already, but he also changed the Oval Office curtains to gold. Because of course he did.

Well now I guess I can't be shocked when little kids start calling lies their "alternative facts", heh heh...

im worried about what they will do next. it feels like all trump and his ppl do is to mess things up and do/say stupid things ):<
im probably going to try to avoid reading about trump because Dang i dont have the energy for this crap

they are really trying their hardest to twist up malice, hate, and lies and make them sound valid and moral. smh.

I don't care too much about what Trump is doing right now (in terms of political actions), but he is sounding like a bad president for saying some crazy stuff. If you are president, you do not want to insult previous presidents, insult society, or say anything offensive in general. Even if you do a good job on the nation (which I think he's doing fine so far), it doesn't give you an excuse to say crazy stuff.

I feel like you are trying to set him up.

How so? Say what you will about Trump but the guy knows the media has the attention span of a goldfish. He can say 2+2=5 and people will believe it even if it's a blatant lie. What's really impressive is how he doesn't try to spin it like most politicians, he doesn't even care. He can **** right on people and act like nothing's happened. Pretty amazing somebody like this managed to win a presidential election.

You mean when I went into an MLP thread stating my experience with the fanbase

Actually I'm referring to the thread around Halloween but thanks for reminding me about -that- one. Interesting this is how you choose to remember it though, seeing how you reacted to this and this tells me everything I need to know. Also I'm pretty over it, I achieved what I wanted in the aftermath and like I said you're usually pretty funny so I'd rather you stuck around anyway. Hope you had fun while it lasted. ;)

Please remember to be respectful of differentiating opinions, and refrain from using snide remarks towards others, thanks.

Sorry I got carried away. :p

im worried about what they will do next. it feels like all trump and his ppl do is to mess things up and do/say stupid things ):<
im probably going to try to avoid reading about trump because Dang i dont have the energy for this crap
I want to avoid paying attention to him tbh but I'm in Canada so we're probably gonna be affected by some of his nonsense.

I don't care too much about what Trump is doing right now (in terms of political actions), but he is sounding like a bad president for saying some crazy stuff. If you are president, you do not want to insult previous presidents, insult society, or say anything offensive in general. Even if you do a good job on the nation (which I think he's doing fine so far), it doesn't give you an excuse to say crazy stuff.

This is one of his biggest flaws IMO and it's not gonna go over well for diplomacy. I'm wondering whether he'll reel it in over the years and learn some tact or if he'll just keep spewing off whatever is on his mind for better or for worse. Most probably for worse. :p

In times like these, Red Leader's advice comes to me (albeit edited to match the situation): Stay on topic. We're here to discuss what altrtnate facts means, not a webcomic.

But liberals are more malevolent and immature.

hypocrisy, thy name is apple2012

Watch the white house press secretary denounce the speculation of Trump's inauguration size. We saw record crowds at his rallies. I'm sure we saw a good-sized inauguration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTLx7Vpr7s

Trump does not use "alternative facts"... it's the other side of controversial issues. :3

well, it's certainly a good thing that the secret service never called him out on this ****

He got elected, so people (not everyone) but a good majority of Americans feel like they have the ability to trust president Trump to tell the truth. Also, he got elected so a good majority of Americans feel like "his record" of "compulsive lying" is fake and just rhetoric to stop actual change.

lmao, he lost the popular vote

there is no "majority". he just got the position because "lol, electoral college"

Back